• Show
Clear All

yeas
    sigpic

Comment

3 episodes deep in to season 2
      sigpic

Comment

damn it. I can setup the Tivo for upcoming shows but that means I have 3 shows to catchup.

I guess I will check CW's website to see if they are on there.

Comment

episode after episode of awesome...

can not wait to see zoom next epiosde

Comment

The second Xoom/Zoom showed up on screen last night, I knew who was playing him.
            sigpic

Comment

who, is it eddy?

Comment

Has he been on flash as an alternate character? Like he is Eddie from Earth 1 but in Earth 2 he is Zoom. It is eddie isn't it?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  Has he been on flash as an alternate character? Like he is Eddie from Earth 1 but in Earth 2 he is Zoom. It is eddie isn't it?
                  Or barry....no one ha mentioned his earth 2 counterpart yet...

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                    Or barry....no one ha mentioned his earth 2 counterpart yet...
                    I was actually thinking it was Detective Joe. The build is too bulky to be Barry.

I can see it being Eddie too.

Comment

Tony Todd. (the voice. They're going for the vader effect)
                      Last edited by CexMashean; 11-05-2015, 09:27 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        I was actually thinking it was Detective Joe. The build is too bulky to be Barry.

I can see it being Eddie too.
                        I think it's going to be Daniel West. In the comics he was Iris' brother (New 52)

Or it could be Wally West, if they play that angle. Earth 1 - he's Kid Flash, Earth 2 - he's Zoom, a speedster in both
                        Last edited by Silverback; 11-05-2015, 09:34 AM.

Comment

they did not name drop in the fact there are other siblings for no reason... good point

Comment

I fucking knew it lol I was like that sounds like candyman...The voice is candyman, behind the suit IDK. Its not Tony Todds figure. It will be awesome if its joe but joe's head is too fuckin big. too fat. OJ simpson syndrome I think is the medical term.
                            sigpic

Comment

Curious at what point we will even find out...this is early in this season, remember the last few episodes of last season blew open the whole story line.

Can not get rid of zoom and reverse flash in the first two seasons....i wonder if zoom will be on going...

Comment

The zooms are like Batman's joker. They will constantly play roles because all the zooms can time travel with indirect help from Barry's speed force. By using speed force amplified from his suit and cosmic treadmill. Zooms help other zooms and zooms help themselves in past instances so yea it could be very long and ongoing.

They have run through all the major villians and did away with some pretty dangerous ones with ease. There's not many more low budget villians they can introduce anymore.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X