Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got some decent facetime on Revolution last week (episode 17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got some decent facetime on Revolution last week (episode 17)

. .
    Last edited by tribaltalon; 03-20-2015, 10:38 AM.
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

I have noticed that they took our advice and went and bought some rear sights. Tell them it didn't go unnoticed. And thank them for a cool as show. Episode 18 tomorrow night. Got any spoilers for us?
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I got the call yesterday to that they wanted me as a Patriot. I'll be there today. How was it?

Comment

Sweet. I thought you were great on 30 Rock as Dr. Leo Spaceman.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake007 View Post
          I got the call yesterday to that they wanted me as a Patriot. I'll be there today. How was it?

I enjoy it, the money isn't anything special but it's fun. I was involved for quite a while with the 2nd season, and hopefully there will be a 3rd.
          http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

What a long ass day! At least there was good food for lunch and dinner! Back at it tomorrow. It's definitely an experience.

Comment

Damn, I wanna be on it.
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
              X