Untitled Ridley Scott Project ‘Prometheus 2’ Set for 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I think he is saying the acting in the Star Wars movies sucks.
    Not at all. I wasn't commenting on the acting.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    You certainly can't ding Star Wars on characters.
    Exactly my point. All movies have shitty characters when compared to the extravaganza that is the Star Wars franchise. The Muppet thing was just sarcasm.

Comment

And Jared manages to drop even further into the abyss of having no taste in movies. Good lord, he is going to create a black hole.

Comment

And Jared manages to drop even further into the abyss of having no taste in movies. Good lord, he is going to create a black hole.
        Because I think Star Wars has a ton of interesting characters? I can't say I'm surprised that you would disagree with that. Fine with me!

Comment

Well, there just aren't enough hipsters in Star Wars.

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BWnTW4rL0U[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Because I think Star Wars has a ton of interesting characters? I can't say I'm surprised that you would disagree with that. Fine with me!

They were mostly characters you could have found on any daytime soap opera, put in space. I'm surprised one entire movie wasn't dedicated to one of the characters having amnesia.

Comment

They were mostly characters you could have found on any daytime soap opera, put in space. I'm surprised one entire movie wasn't dedicated to one of the characters having amnesia.
                That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard you say, and you say a lot of ridiculous stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard you say, and you say a lot of ridiculous stuff.

I could spend a lot of time familiarizing you with typical character archetypes you frequently find in lazily written Hollywood movies, but I don't think it would improve your tastes.

Comment

I could spend a lot of time familiarizing you with typical character archetypes you frequently find in lazily written Hollywood movies, but I don't think it would impress your tastes.
                    Fixed.

Comment

Working...
                    X