Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist

Two weeks ago we premiered Joey Ansah’s Street Fighter: Assassin’s Fist ‘Ryu’ teaser trailer along with the poster and 16 images. When we posted the article, I mentioned we’d premiere the next teaser trailer in two weeks, which brings us to today. In this new teaser, focusing on Ken, we get a better look the character’s backstory and a great tease at his flaming shoryuken (which looks awesome).

For those unfamiliar with Street Fighter: Assassin’s Fist, it was created by Ansah and his producing partner Jacqueline Quella. After the success of Ansah’s Street Fighter Legacy live-action short film, they acquired the rights from Capcom and created a multi-format series called Street Fighter: Assassin’s Fist Premiering next month on Machinima as a 12-part series and then airing on TV, the show is about the coming of age of Ken & Ryu (the two iconic Street Fighter characters). Over the course of the series, we will see how the past, present, and future of all of the Street Fighter l characters are intertwined. The series stars Ansah, Christian Howard, Togo Igawa, Akira Koieyama, Mike Moh, Gaku Space, Shogen Hyunri, Hal Yamanouchi and Mark Killeen. Hit the jump to watch the new Street Fighter: Assassin’s Fist Ken teaser trailer.

Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Nice.

Comment

Working...
    X