Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I think he does.

I really think the girl is going to be a Jedi. I think the black guy is just going along on the ride.

I also think in the books there is a new race of aliens that are not affected by the force.
    The Ysalamir won't be in the JJ Abrams films, to my knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
      Doesnt luke has two children at some point? Could kylo be his son and the girl be his daughter?
      One that I know of unless something has happened in the latest books. Han and Leia are the ones than had 3, but only 1 is left alive.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I think he does.

I really think the girl is going to be a Jedi. I think the black guy is just going along on the ride.

I also think in the books there is a new race of aliens that are not affected by the force.
      Yeah the Yuhzan Vong. That was a damned interesting set of books that got a little out there by the end. Just something terrifying about an unstoppable alien species that worships pain as a god, and isn't affected by the force. It was the first time in the series that the jedi and republic were truly over matched.

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      I'm betting the girl and Kylo are brother and sister

Either from Luke or Han\Leia....
      The sith brother and jedi sister have already been done by the books, so it's not likely to be in the movie.

Comment

• han/leia daughter versus luke son???

Comment

han/leia daughter versus luke son???
          I don't think there's Mara Jade now...
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• the voiceover says his father had it and his sister has it...so...girl and bad guy are bro sister i am assuming...? so whos kids are they...?? Unless...leia ended up with it(does this happen in any other version of story?)? and Luke is the bad guy?

Comment

the voiceover says his father had it and his sister has it...so...girl and bad guy are bro sister i am assuming...? so whos kids are they...?? Unless...leia ended up with it(does this happen in any other version of story?)? and Luke is the bad guy?
              That VO is Luke from RotJ.

Listened to the Hollywood BabbleOn podcast with Kevin Smith this morning. He said he saw an advance screening of the movie and while he can't say anything specific, he said the magic is there and that it's fantastic. Not sure how much I trust his judgment, but still a good sign.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  That VO is Luke from RotJ.

Listened to the Hollywood BabbleOn podcast with Kevin Smith this morning. He said he saw an advance screening of the movie and while he can't say anything specific, he said the magic is there and that it's fantastic. Not sure how much I trust his judgment, but still a good sign.
                  He is a huge fan so While it has been a while since he has had anything any good I am hopeful on this.

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Also I am really starting to wander if Kylo Ren is Luke.

Comment

• LMFAO at the tag!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        Also I am really starting to wander if Kylo Ren is Luke.
                        this is exactly what JJ Abrams, king of the twist, wants you to think

Comment

• Of course it is luke. Remember the cave on Dagobah? He goes over to the dark side.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Of course it is luke. Remember the cave on Dagobah? He goes over to the dark side.
                            He lies and kills all through episode 5 and 6.

Comment

• Who else would get Vader's burnt up helmet and jerk off all over it?
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Who else would get Vader's burnt up helmet and jerk off all over it?
                                Blake?

Comment

Working...
                                X