No announcement yet.

Star Wars VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, I know it's the real deal teaser, but it just looks like something I'd see a fan make, instead of something from the actual group making the movie. Something seems off about it.
    sigpic

Comment

Well they finished filming like a few weeks ago, so there's probably not a lost of post edited footage to pull from.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So the main character is a female with a black love interest.

Progressive!
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Already better than the phantom menace.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Black storm troopers? What has the universe come to?

Comment

The storm troopers have a new helmet. Also, looks like the M/F canned the satelite dish.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Black storm troopers? What has the universe come to?
                Um, I thought all storm troopers came from Jango, who was white.

Unless they stopped cloning and recruited after the DS II was blown up...

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

I believe only the clone troopers were clones. Sometime after episode 3, if I recall correctly, they realized clones were too expensive and took too long to grow. The empire eventually switched over to general recruitment to keep up with demand and keep costs down. The emperial forces were also generally racist assholes, at least the high ranking officials were, which is why you see only humans in the navy. Most other races were generally considered inferior for some reason. Can't remember where I read that, though.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Jango is Maori (New Zealand Pacific Islander)

Depending on the EU source material and time you're talking about, storm troopers are either a mix of several different clone stock, clones and regular humans, or all regular humans. This is for many reasons, but the most likely reason is to retcon the fact that original trilogy storm troopers are different heights.

I'm personally digging the new trooper design and I'm happy to see that they're actual suits. Eps 2 & 3 clone troops were CG only.

Comment

Depends on what universe you are following. In the prequel movies, they were clones. In the original trilogy, they were recruits. In the extended universe, they had clones and general recruitment, then once the rebels won, the cloning facilities got destroyed and it was all recruits.

Comment

Damn sure looks promising.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Comment

Did anyone else think it was fake just because the trooper was black? I'm not a racist, right?

Comment

I thought it was Tracy Morgan and was a spoof.

Comment

Maybe it was a new character that disguised himself as a storm trooper

EDIT: Black guy is John Boyega, supposed to have a lead role in the new movie

Daisy Ridley is the chick

Adam Driver Is suppose to be the new "bad" guy
                                Last edited by Ldecharmoy; 11-30-2014, 12:21 AM.
                                2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                                1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                                1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                                1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                                2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                                2011 Ford Mustang V6
                                2011 Ford Mustang GT
                                2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                                2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Working...