No announcement yet.

Star Wars VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The black guy becomes the one to bring back the force I bet.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      The black guy becomes the one to bring back the force I bet.
      Thought that was supposed to be Luke as he restarted the jedi academy, and Leia and Han's kids since they were force gifted. Kind of figured it would be related to that.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Thought that was supposed to be Luke as he restarted the jedi academy, and Leia and Han's kids since they were force gifted. Kind of figured it would be related to that.
        They flipped the bird at the extended universe, so who knows what will happen.

Comment

Wow, this thread alone has taught me much. Never knew about the different universes. Always wondered why that one storm trooper hit his head on the door in EP4 if they were all clones, I guess they recruited a tall guy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              Wow, this thread alone has taught me much. Never knew about the different universes. Always wondered why that one storm trooper hit his head on the door in EP4 if they were all clones, I guess they recruited a tall guy.
              Probably has more to do with the helmets being hard to see through, and not paying attention, than whether or not he was a clone or tall.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                lol so true.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Too much CGI..... so Disney is going to take the easy way out with the film unlike Lucas. Go figure.

Comment

Regardless, I am extremely excited about this series... I like JJ's work and that hes already said he prefers on set stuff vs CGI.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Too much CGI..... so Disney is going to take the easy way out with the film unlike Lucas. Go figure.
                      Huh? 90% of the prequels were cgi.

Comment

We aint found shit.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            lol so true.
                            I gotta say it did make me grin more lol.

Comment

Possible concept art of Kylo Ren mask/helmet

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                Of course there's gonna be a lot of CGI. It's almost 2015 and it's a movie set in a different galaxy.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X