No announcement yet.

Star Wars VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJ Abrams will be shot if this is as bad as the prequels. However, this isn't as bad as the prequels. I'm VERY excited. I had a full on nerdgasim when I saw Han and Chewy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      JJ Abrams will be shot if this is as bad as the prequels. However, this isn't as bad as the prequels. I'm VERY excited. I had a full on nerdgasim when I saw Han and Chewy.
      I think he nailed the Star Trek reboot.

Comment

Comment

New trailer is fucking awesome. Han and Chewie at the end was the best part.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Agreed, the man can make a damned good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              The definitely nailed the 1st one. The 2nd ST was OK in my book but still a step back from the 1st.

That said, I didn't noticed a single damn lens flare. That is a big positive. Another big positive is the use of practical effects over CGI. Well done there. I'm really surprised to know that BB8 is REAL. I thought for sure it was CGI.

It has the look and feel of Star Wars, just on a grander scale. We know the actors will be great. Now we just have to wait and see if the script was great and how well JJ put it all together. Overall, I get a warm fuzzy on this movie.

Comment

Comment

I only watch two movies a year and this will be one of them, I can't wait!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

im so pumped to see this!

Comment

• Happy Star Wars day.
                      sigpic

Comment

• It's great to see them not using CGI as the driving force behind the film. Actual film, sets, props, etc. This just made it even harder to wait until December.
                        Last edited by diablo rojo; 07-11-2015, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• I am now convinced that this will not suck.

Comment

• I have no doubts it is going to be awesome. With the bar set so low with the last three movies, this is going to blow people away I'm sure. I like the timing of this because the superhero movies are starting to get old.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• That's racist! ... and hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X