Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
    https://youtu.be/CTNJ51ghzdY

It's great to see them not using CGI as the driving force behind the film. Actual film, sets, props, etc. This just made it even harder to wait until December.
    cant. fucking. wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I have no doubts it is going to be awesome. With the bar set so low with the last three movies, this is going to blow people away I'm sure. I like the timing of this because the superhero movies are starting to get old.
      agree 100%.

Comment

• 2s of "new" footage (troop formation)

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• I guess no one felt like posting the new trailer?

I am not even a huge fan of Star Wars but I am excited to see this.

Comment

• I bought an entire row of tickets today. The new trailer didn't make me any more, or less excited. I'm pretty maxed on the excitement scale.

Comment

I bought an entire row of tickets today. The new trailer didn't make me any more, or less excited. I'm pretty maxed on the excitement scale.
              I agree on the excitement level. I am all in on this.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I bought an entire row of tickets today. The new trailer didn't make me any more, or less excited. I'm pretty maxed on the excitement scale.
                Same. Our whole office is cutting out early to see it on Friday. Was a bitch trying to get tickets last night though. Star Wars nerds broke the internet.

Comment

• Is it possible this thing can top $200 mill in one weekend?

Comment

• I screened all 3 original trilogy films this past weekend in my theater. We had a pretty good turnout, and my wife had a lot of fun with the food.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Is it possible this thing can top $200 mill in one weekend?
                      Very!

Comment

• Comment

• I thought black "jedis" had purple lightsabers.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                            I thought black "jedis" had purple lightsabers.
                            Eath Koth and Agen Kolar were black (and had horns), and had a green/bluelightsabers respectively.

Adi Gallia and Stass Ali were also black (with head tentacle things), and had blue/green.

But of course, you're just trying to be funny. Better luck next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Eath Koth and Agen Kolar were black (and had horns), and had a green/bluelightsabers respectively.

Adi Gallia and Stass Ali were also black (with head tentacle things), and had blue/green.

But of course, you're just trying to be funny. Better luck next time.
                              I thought the colors were reflective of their rolls?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I thought the colors were reflective of their rolls?
                                According to the expanded universe, that used to be the case, but that practice predates any of the films.By the time we get to EpI, it's down to preference and availability.

Comment

Working...
                                X