Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotham Tv Show

Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Hmmmmmmm, just seems weird without the Bat man...

Comment

I saw the preview for this last night while watching 24. Looks interesting and hopefully will hold my interest better than the Avengers TV show Shield did.

Comment

I had no idea King Horik was a Gotham detective. I thought he died already.

Comment

So this show will be similar to smallville in a way? Focusing on the life and events before batman becomes reality
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
            So this show will be similar to smallville in a way? Focusing on the life and events before batman becomes reality
            Looks like it. So don't ever expect to see the batman costume in this one either.

Comment

I dig it. I'll be watching.

Comment

Anyone catch this?
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

yup, i liked it. I'm going to watch it next week.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Anyone catch this?
                    I did and I thought it was pretty good. One thing I didn't like is that it seems like they are pushing to many characters to soon like Penguin and Poison Ivy. I will be catching this again next week.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    I saw the preview for this last night while watching 24. Looks interesting and hopefully will hold my interest better than the Avengers TV show Shield did.
                    I take back what I said about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I watched all of Season 1 over a few days and it turned out better than I thought. It will be interesting to see how Season 2 plays out.

Comment

Brody's hot wife is back

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        I did and I thought it was pretty good. One thing I didn't like is that it seems like they are pushing to many characters to soon like Penguin and Poison Ivy. I will be catching this again next week.

I take back what I said about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I watched all of Season 1 over a few days and it turned out better than I thought. It will be interesting to see how Season 2 plays out.
                        Shield got way better after Winter Soldier was released, it was just a tag along with the universe, then after the collapse it gained its own identity i think.

Gotham started out strange and I feel a bit forceful, but I like how it is turning here the last few episodes!

Comment

Add this to the list of new shows I'm enjoying. And not just because Brody's hot wife is in it.

Comment

Working...
                          X