NBC Cancels Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC Cancels Community

I know it's ratings had died off a bit, but didn't think it was in jeopardy. Personally, I feel more Alison Brie slo-mo boobie shots would have saved the show. May those sweet milkers never be forgotten. Feel free to add your favorites.

i loved community. oddly it was in jeopardy after the first season due to ratings. IIRC, it was up against big bang theory and a bunch of fgts love that shit show.

it some how strung out 5 seasons due to it's cult following despite losing chevy-the-racist-chase, losing the main writer or producer or something for a season, losing a major cast member. i think most of season 4 and some of 5 was pretty weak overall but it was still enjoyable.
    Last edited by momo; 05-09-2014, 02:57 PM.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I watched the first season but lost interest very shortly after. Not sure why, as I thought it was a pretty funny show. Something like that is bound to have a short life cycle though.. I mean, how long will the same people actually go to community college??

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        I watched the first season but lost interest very shortly after. Not sure why, as I thought it was a pretty funny show. Something like that is bound to have a short life cycle though.. I mean, how long will the same people actually go to community college??
        The south park kids have been in elementary school for 15 years.
        2012 GT500

Comment

mildly entertaining is an overstatement. that show sucks out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            The south park kids have been in elementary school for 15 years.
            Cartoon kids do not age..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              I mean, how long will the same people actually go to community college??
              lol is this a serious question? Sometimes forever.

Comment

I liked Community and watched every episode (even the crappy season 4), but this show was done. There are 5 or 6 amazing episodes in the bunch, but they didn't need another season.

Thanks for the gifs, lol.

Comment

Working...
                X