Gang Related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gang Related

Surprised no one has started a thread about this show?

It reminds me a lot of Southland. Gritty, real, lots of action and blood.

Last weeks episode completely shocked me at the end. I thought Javier would just keep rolling over...Los Anjelicos aren't rolling over any more I guess.

Just curious how Ryan is going to escape the Mole investigation into him.

Good show and ya I should have posted something about it myself sooner. I've been watching it from the start and agree it's a gritty drama reminiscent of shows like Southland (I need to download all the seasons and go through them again).

It's certainly an interesting concept that's never been explored on a crime drama of any kind that I'm aware of, having a mole in a law enforcement agency sent in by a drug gang. I've heard of similar circumstances happening in real life, gang bangers joining the military to get the training and accesses to weapons and possibly drugs from being in places like Afghanistan.

Ya I wasn't expecting that from Javiar and I'm wondering what the repercussions will be now. And Ryan should be interesting as well. I'm not sure how many episodes are left but I hope there are more left this season and it gets picked up for another.

Comment

Last nights episode got interesting and looks like the next episode will be the season finale.

Comment

He is so screwed. Weapons confiscated, Javier in jail. I think Ryan is out to save his own skin now.

Comment

Working...
        X