Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come netflix’s new arrivals are never listed on their website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come netflix’s new arrivals are never listed on their website?

Even instant watchers website tells me of the new streaming stuff before netflix! Must be a big secret to find new stuff from netflix.

i just check on there daily. from what ive read is they put new instant streaming up monthly. it sucks because they have a shitty selection.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

yea i've noticed that their updates on new releases is pretty slow

Comment

Same here. Noticed that they only have very little movies I wanna watch. Spend most of my time watching National Geographic stuff.

Comment

Yea I agree , their content sucks ass. New release selection sucks and if you do find a new movie , it's a guarantee that it won't be steaming. In addition to that the quality of the movies sucks, very grainy with shit for resolution.

I'll be canceling my membership real soon.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

We generally use the streaming function. I just wish they could get current programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              We generally use the streaming function. I just wish they could get current programs.
              Is the picture quality not incredibly shitty on the streaming shows for you? I mean, its almost as bad as the quality of the boot-leg site I use sometimes, and it's free !!
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                Is the picture quality not incredibly shitty on the streaming shows for you? I mean, its almost as bad as the quality of the boot-leg site I use sometimes, and it's free !!
                Do you have a slow connection? Mine is great, provided it comes through in HD.

Now, the feed on my xbox is tons better than the wii.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Do you have a slow connection? Mine is great, provided it comes through in HD.

Now, the feed on my xbox is tons better than the wii.
                  Well I have fios 25/25 but I am running through the ps3, so maybe the ps3 is the issue ? And I have seen any HD content on netflix ?
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                    My connection is very slow 1.5mb and I have to stream at 2 dots. Not the best quality for sure.
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                    X