No announcement yet.

Deadpool test footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These guys remind me of a kid who had parents that told him Power Rangers was too violent to watch when he was 12. He then couldn't hang out with us anymore when he told his mom/dad I had Mortal Kombat for sega. They flipped their shit because it was "the blood version!"
    sigpic

Comment

• It's not far off. We're talking about 14 and 15 year olds here. Not a 6 or 7 year old.

Deadpool is abusive to a 15 year old. That's comedy gold.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
        Who is blaming movies and video games on kids' behaviors? I'm just saying a movie like that is an abusive exposure to a child. Not all rated R movies, but one like this is.

You're just so quick to scream about something not there because your feeling got hurt (that you still don't admit, even though it's blatantly obvious).
        Still going on about how my feelings are hurt? You are the one hurt that one's opinion doesn't match yours. Which no one asked for in the first place.

Yes you are saying letting them watch a movie will Fuck the kid up. So yeah. I'm a way you are.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• You keep saying abuse. Why dont you and your weeping vagina report me for it. See how far you get. I won't hide.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            These guys remind me of a kid who had parents that told him Power Rangers was too violent to watch when he was 12. He then couldn't hang out with us anymore when he told his mom/dad I had Mortal Kombat for sega. They flipped their shit because it was "the blood version!"
            What a tard. Were you the kid with parents who let you drink at home because they knew you would do it somewhere anyway? So they bought and supplied all of you and your friends alcohol?

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Still going on about how my feelings are hurt? You are the one hurt that one's opinion doesn't match yours. Which no one asked for in the first place.

Yes you are saying letting them watch a movie will Fuck the kid up. So yeah. I'm a way you are.

No, you fool. You'll never get the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                What a tard. Were you the kid with parents who let you drink at home because they knew you would do it somewhere anyway? So they bought and supplied all of you and your friends alcohol?
                Lol wrong again but keep trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  No, you fool. You'll never get the point.
                  I get your points. I just don't give two shits about about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                    I hope you didn't cry this much in the theater in front of your kids. They've been through enough already.
                    Lol talk about pot and kettle

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      I get your points. I just don't give two shits about about it

That's how you perpetuate your standard. I feel sorry for your mother.

Comment

• Lol like it told the other one. What ever helps ease your mind.

Comment

• I ain't never needed to. I been fuckin' since I was TEN!

Comment

• I have a feeling there's a significant age gap here. Some of you fucks are near or above 50, aren't you?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              I have a feeling there's a significant age gap here. Some of you fucks are near or above 50, aren't you?
                              Not I, sir.

Comment

• I will be 34 next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X