Does anyone watch the Voice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone watch the Voice?

I haven't seen the show before, but a good friend of mine is going to be on the season premiere, so y'all should watch it. His name is Luke Wade, and he's from Dublin. Here's his audition:

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

The wife and I watch it. Not sure about this season, I don't want to have to hear Gwen Stephony (spelling???) tell people how to sing. I swear if I hear one line of "holla back girl" I'm going to throw a brick through my TV.

Comment

Dude that's awesome, I'll have to actually pay attention to this season and follow how he does.
      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Four chair turn, badass, me and my wife watch the show, we will be cheering him on
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

What's in it for me?
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I banged a chick from Dublin. Still not watching the show, though.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              I banged a chick from Dublin. Still not watching the show, though.
              Then your obligations, as far as this thread are concerned, are complete. Hell, if she wasn't his cousin, y'all are probably eskimo brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Then your obligations, as far as this thread are concerned, are complete. Hell, if she wasn't his cousin, y'all are probably eskimo brothers.
                Could be either way.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  What's in it for me?
                  Not Dublin chicks. DJ and Luke got them all.

Comment

Guy has a awesome voice.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Are you the "friend" who shot him in the eye with a paintball gun?
                      "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I just watched Luke's battle round, totally awesome, guy is a badass for sure. One of the best battles I have seen.
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                          Are you the "friend" who shot him in the eye with a paintball gun?
                          No, but I gut shot him with a potato cannon, once.

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          I just watched Luke's battle round, totally awesome, guy is a badass for sure. One of the best battles I have seen.
                          Glad you enjoyed it! If you want to see him live, he's got a lot of shows scheduled around the metroplex in the next few weeks. His music is also on iTunes.

Comment

Luke killed it last night, excellent performance, too bad it doesn't reflect that very well with the itunes charts, they may want to work on song choice a bit. itunes sales seem to be everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              Luke killed it last night, excellent performance, too bad it doesn't reflect that very well with the itunes charts, they may want to work on song choice a bit. itunes sales seem to be everything.
                              Yup. I think they're trying to pigeonhole him. He's freakin' awesome live though. Take a girl to go see him.

Comment

Working...
                              X