No announcement yet.

Amazon Prime vs. Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've still got both, and that still rules.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've got both, but use Netflix more.

I use solarmovie more than both, though.

Comment

Have both, pretty much never use Amazon.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Have both. Use Netfilx for their original shows and amazon for the rest.

Comment

Amazon prime is so much more than just shows and movies. I use it for all kinds of stuff. audible.com, amazon music, etc.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Amazon prime is so much more than just shows and movies. I use it for all kinds of stuff. audible.com, amazon music, etc.
              Never tried their music stuff, but just now searched and it is OK as far as Metal goes. I used iTunes and have several decent stations added to listen at work, if I'm not playing MP3's I have.

Comment

Amazon prime is a steal at $49/year if you have an .edu email address. Not sure I'd pay the full $99/year price since I already have Netflix. I hardly use the streaming portion, but do use the 2 day shipping, photo cloud and music.

Comment

The user interface on my TV is much better on Netflix. Amazon Prime is difficult to navigate.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
                  I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

Comment

Working...
                  X