Nightcrawler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightcrawler

Leah and I saw this last night at a prerelease and I really enjoyed it. The trailer isn't a very good representation of the movie, but unlike most, that's a good thing. Jake Gyllenhaal is great in it. He plays a very interesting character.

It's probably not for everyone, but as a comparison, if you like American psycho or similar movies, I think you will like this. There are several funny parts, some good action, and even a couple of good car chase scenes.

Sorry for the shitty review but I'm no Roger Ebert.

every time I hear the title I think of

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      every time I hear the title I think of

Lol.. I searched the forum before posting to see if anyone had already started a thread on it and the only two results were comic book related.

Comment

So anybody else catch this yet? Just finished watching it and the last 20 or so minutes of the movie were pretty crazy. The character that Jake Gyllenhaal plays... wow... can't really describe what exactly his issues are but I thought he did a pretty good job on it. I'll leave it at that until someone else chimes in about it.

Comment

Wife and I watched it last night. It was decent, I was expecting more violence for some reason. On a 1-10 scale I'd give it a 5. Different for sure, but I wouldn't tell anyone they have to see it.

Comment

Working...
          X