Curse of oak island.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curse of oak island.

Who is keeping up and do you think they find shit?

No

Comment

It's been interesting enough to dvr. The whole story/mystery behind the island has been pretty neat to me.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I caught an episode. It's an interesting story, but I'd rather see a good two hour documentary than follow these goons around.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          I caught an episode. It's an interesting story, but I'd rather see a good two hour documentary than follow these goons around.
          This

Comment

I watched most of the first season when I thought it was a documentary/miniseries that might actually show new stuff. This thing has interested me for years, and there is alot I don't know about the island, but these guys were not really covering new ground. After I found out it was a regular show I pretty well figured they hadn't found shit and lost interest. Felt like they were more interested in making a tv show than getting to the bottom of that hole.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              I watched most of the first season when I thought it was a documentary/miniseries that might actually show new stuff. This thing has interested me for years, and there is alot I don't know about the island, but these guys were not really covering new ground. After I found out it was a regular show I pretty well figured they hadn't found shit and lost interest. Felt like they were more interested in making a tv show than getting to the bottom of that hole.
              There have been several documentaries on the island but they cover the same stuff besides different theories as to what stuff is. They have found several old coins (Spanish and possibly templar) this season and are trying to find/drilling the original shaft or money pit.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I got caught up in it last night, but fell asleep before the end of the new episode. I saw the core samples they pulled up with the oriented pieces of wood, did they make it any further before the end of the episode?

Comment

I DVR it and watch to kill time. It's so "made for TV" tho. The coins they found are close to the surface (recent ones at least). They went exploring for a rock that had etchings in it that matched some shit from Norway or something (don't recall where really) and stumbled thru the woods and find it... Then squirt water on it to reveal the same pattern.

Is it interesting to watch, sure. Will these dudes find anything valuable, probably not.

Comment

I dunno about that with the hole they are drilling now they seem to be onto something

Comment

it will be more coins from the 16-1700's!

I'd think if something big was found, Google would pull it up, but I didn't find anything trustworthy.

You'd think with todays technology they could find the holes letting all the ocean water flood out the places, plug them or follow that tunnel into the pit. A little RC submarine with a camera is all they need!

Comment

Working...
                      X