Saving Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving Christmas

I read a couple of scorching reviews about this movie that came out recently, and now it has already achieved the distinction of being the worst rated movie on IMDB, which is pretty damn hard to do. Go ahead. See if you can even make it through the preview. I double dog dare you..

Congratulations to Kirk Cameron!

His movie Saving Christmas already required a campaign to boost its rating on Rotten Tomatoes… which failed, given that the film has a 0% positive rating.

And now, Cameron has the distinction of having the worst film on IMDb.
    (By a longshot.)

The lowest rating anyone can give a movie, in case you’re wondering, is 1. Which means if 0 stars were an option, the score would probably be even lower.

Need a basis for comparison? From Justin to Kelly is #23 on the Bottom 100 list.

Cameron’s movie is worse than From Justin to Kelly. From Justin to Kelly!

Give it a few hours and I’m sure Cameron will complain about how he’s the victim of Christian Persecution. When he does, someone please remind him that God’s Not Dead has an average IMDb rating of 5 stars. Nowhere near the bottom of the barrel.

Read more: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...#ixzz3L2uPjfGt

Leaving any personal beliefs out, that made me feel really uncomfortable. What a steaming pile.

Comment

Yeah that looks terrible
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

awww yeah
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Ernest did it first.

Comment

"Mummy, I woke today and there was a Lincoln Log in me sock drawer!" ... "That's the story of Jesus." ~Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              Ernest did it first.

I can't help it I love those stupid movies. I watch this every Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I read a couple of scorching reviews about this movie that came out recently, and now it has already achieved the distinction of being the worst rated movie on IMDB, which is pretty damn hard to do. Go ahead. See if you can even make it through the preview. I double dog dare you..

Congratulations to Kirk Cameron!

His movie Saving Christmas already required a campaign to boost its rating on Rotten Tomatoes… which failed, given that the film has a 0% positive rating.

And now, Cameron has the distinction of having the worst film on IMDb.
                (By a longshot.)

The lowest rating anyone can give a movie, in case you’re wondering, is 1. Which means if 0 stars were an option, the score would probably be even lower.

Need a basis for comparison? From Justin to Kelly is #23 on the Bottom 100 list.

Cameron’s movie is worse than From Justin to Kelly. From Justin to Kelly!

Give it a few hours and I’m sure Cameron will complain about how he’s the victim of Christian Persecution. When he does, someone please remind him that God’s Not Dead has an average IMDb rating of 5 stars. Nowhere near the bottom of the barrel.

Read more: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...#ixzz3L2uPjfGt
                It's no Left Behind

Trailer:

Comment

Pretty sure I'd rather watch Rapturpalooza for the 5th time than see that.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Pretty sure I'd rather watch Rapturpalooza for the 5th time than see that.
                    Well yea, it was hilarious.

Comment

And it has Anna Kendrick in it. She is hawt.

Comment

Working...
                      X