The Jinx (Robert Durst)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jinx (Robert Durst)

The official website for The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst on HBO, featuring interviews, schedule information, behind the scenes exclusives, and more.

I forgot about this nut chopping the guy up and throwing him in the bay.

It has been a great story to follow so far
    Last edited by TRAILBLAZER; 03-09-2015, 01:34 PM.

I'm surprised no one has killed that piece of shit...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

There is something currently running on HBO about this

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
        There is something currently running on HBO about this

Comment

He just got arrested for a third murder.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Been watching it since it started. Fucker is crazy and it still amazes me that he could chop up his neighbor and walk....guess another plus to being rich.
            2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Holy shit. He admitted it... Wild article
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Yup, dumb fuck didn't take his microphone off when he went to the bathroom and mumbled to himself that he did kill all of them. Looks like he'll be spending the rest of his life in a jail cell...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I was listening to some radio guys talk about this and they were saying the recording may not be admissible in court because he was unaware he was still being recorded.

Comment

I do think they can beat that recorded admission thing and the letter too .

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      I was listening to some radio guys talk about this and they were saying the recording may not be admissible in court because he was unaware he was still being recorded.
                      Which is complete bullshit. "I know I admitted to murder, but I didn't know you were listening so you can't use that to convict me". Bullshit but that is what this country has come to.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

this movie sparked the documentary

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

the beginning part tom and joe talk about it

Comment

Working...
                          X