Any decent movies out lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the mad max lotus in it?!

Its twice as scary with crashtor maldonado behind the wheel.

Comment

Foxcatcher was fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Snowpiercer
        +1

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          If you get dry humor, what we do in the shadows is pretty damned funny.
          Watched that, found it pretty funny.

I also just watched Ex Machina, and Chappie. Both ok, but Chappie was the better movie for sure.
          WH

Comment

Bump.

What are some that have slipped through the cracks? What are some decent B movies? I give a lot of B movies a shot, because some of them actually turn out to be pretty good. Granted most don't, but still.
            WH

Comment

DeadLands , area51, timelapse, infini, wyrmwood: road of the dead.. I like what you like.
              All on Netflix atm.
              sigpic

Comment

liar liar

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  DeadLands , area51, timelapse, infini, wyrmwood: road of the dead.. I like what you like.
                  All on Netflix atm.
                  Timelapse was good. I couldn't get into wyrmwood though. Will try to check out the others. Area51 interested me.

Parallels was pretty good. They took alot of stuff from Sliders but I liked it. I think it is still on netflix.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                    All on Netflix atm.
                    It seems you do. I'm into the scifi, space, monster, and post apocalyptic stuff. I'll give all those a try, haven't seen any of those.

I have a system with netflix, I cancel it for 6 months at a time so that when I come back there's a lot more new material. Otherwise I can't really justify the price, since they don't seem to add stuff at the rate I'd like.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Timelapse was good. I couldn't get into wyrmwood though. Will try to check out the others. Area51 interested me.

Parallels was pretty good. They took alot of stuff from Sliders but I liked it. I think it is still on netflix.
                    Oh man I'm really hoping they're going to do more with parallels.
                    WH

Comment

I do the same, don't go gay on me. <3
                      trying parallels !
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        It seems you do. I'm into the scifi, space, monster, and post apocalyptic stuff. I'll give all those a try, haven't seen any of those.

I have a system with netflix, I cancel it for 6 months at a time so that when I come back there's a lot more new material. Otherwise I can't really justify the price, since they don't seem to add stuff at the rate I'd like.

Oh man I'm really hoping they're going to do more with parallels.
                        It felt like they set it up for sequels or even a series. I hope they do more with it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          It felt like they set it up for sequels or even a series. I hope they do more with it as well.
                          I had heard (read on teh internetz) rumors of a series at the time... something about the scifi channel having meetings and entertaining the idea of a series. iirc the producers also said that more movies were likely to happen.

And ugh... I hate to admit it but...

sigh...

Killjoys ain't bad. There I said it. I can definitely tell its marketed towards a female audience, as its got the telltale signs. But its not all that bad. The music is generally awful, but the story is pretty solid.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            I had heard (read on teh internetz) rumors of a series at the time... something about the scifi channel having meetings and entertaining the idea of a series. iirc the producers also said that more movies were likely to happen.

And ugh... I hate to admit it but...

sigh...

Killjoys ain't bad. There I said it. I can definitely tell its marketed towards a female audience, as its got the telltale signs. But its not all that bad. The music is generally awful, but the story is pretty solid.
                            I had read just about the same thing regarding parallels after I saw the ending. Hopefully they are going to do more with it.

Comment

The Shrine. Starts out a little slow but the ending is intense.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                                The Shrine. Starts out a little slow but the ending is intense.

http://instantwatcher.com/title/7014...q=the%20shrine
                                Is it in polish? >.>
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X