Warcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
    A game that has ruined relationships, made people lose jobs, drop out/fail school and has destroyed lives. Pretty much one of the best games of all time. Tons of story lines and lore. You can spend every waking moment on it doing something different.

Well it used to be all of that but now it's meh.
    There are making a ton of changes in the next expansion. Sounds pretty good.. Probably enough to bring me back in for a bit to go through the new stuff. And the cinematic was very good. Not quite as good as the Starcraft one though.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      I don't have the time or life force for WoW, but I'd love a chance to play an updated version of the original strategy games. Warcraft II was great. Why that isn't available as a mobile app is beyond me. Blizzard would print their own money with that one, though they seem to be pretty good at that with just about everything they do.
      If agree
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrok and Floki?!?
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Same trailer as above just the 2k Ultra HD version.

I think this version shows off how much detail they put into the orcs.. pretty crazy!

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Man I am so excited for this...

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                Man I am so excited for this...
                x2... My wife said she wants to see it with me. Maybe I can convince her into letting me play again after seeing the movie

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                  x2... My wife said she wants to see it with me. Maybe I can convince her into letting me play again after seeing the movie
                  Let me know man! I need to refer a friend to get a 2 seater mount and I think you have to sign up for atleast the two months, but if you end up coming back I could run you around in it!
                  Last edited by Goku025; 04-21-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I've been pondering the idea of coming back for the arena battles.

Comment

That Demon Hunter class looks cool. Guaranteed OP

Comment

Going to see it tonight at North Park. Have an extra seat of anyone is interested.

Comment

Going to see it tonight at North Park. Have an extra seat of anyone is interested.
                          you going to try the popcorn on the lap trick on me again?

Comment

Is this actually happening? Is this really going to occur? I feel like it is 15 years in the making for this fucking movie. I'm still hesitant that it will be out....

I'm going to see it friday at Firewheel for a noonish showing.

Comment

Such terrible reviews.. I hope its not as bad as the rotten tomatoes "Critics" say it is.. Im not hoping for a #1 box office movie but I want it to be at least better then TMNT..

Comment

I fucking loved it. If you played the game for a while you'll know what's going on and will be able to pickup on some stuff that other people won't understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X