No announcement yet.

Roadkill Vs. Gas Monkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now lets hope Roadkill goes back to being Roadkill since this nonsense is over. Though I fear they are forever tainted.

Comment

What kind of drag race is that? 300 feet of bumpy parking lot with a concrete wall at the end?

I'm very disappointed that Roadkill even associated with GM, much less lost to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
        What happened to Richard having to drive?
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          now lets hope Roadkill goes back to being Roadkill since this nonsense is over. Though I fear they are forever tainted.
          Roadkill is done in my mind. They are now requiring a subscription to see the episodes on time, they will be released on youtube for free, but you have to wait a month.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          What kind of drag race is that? 300 feet of bumpy parking lot with a concrete wall at the end?

I'm very disappointed that Roadkill even associated with GM, much less lost to them.
          Looking like nothing but a dodge publicity stunt.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          What happened to Richard having to drive?
          Same thing that happened to a 3500lbs race weight. Gas monkey didn't follow the rules.

Comment

Any of you guys heading to the Roadkill event in Fort Worth next Friday? They are heading to Painless Wiring and then having a party at the Coyote Drive In.

Comment

I want to. Rumor is it'll only fit 200 cars, so I'm not sure what that looks like as far as getting in. It'll probably take driving some old iron to get in there.

Comment

I want to. Rumor is it'll only fit 200 cars, so I'm not sure what that looks like as far as getting in. It'll probably take driving some old iron to get in there.
                I'd probably park at the brewery and walk across the street.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  Any of you guys heading to the Roadkill event in Fort Worth next Friday? They are heading to Painless Wiring and then having a party at the Coyote Drive In.
                  Link? I'd like to check it out!
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Link? I'd like to check it out!
                    Check your Facebook, someone invited you already.

Comment

I am going to try and make the Coyote.

Comment

I was planning on it but the wagon go BOOM!

Comment

Yup.

Here is the full hot rod version:

Comment

Did anyone get a voucher for the drive in?

I've been so busy at work and thrashing on the wagon I missed the link for one of the 200 spots.

Comment

I missed the announcement for tickets to the drive in, which sucks. I'm working another angle that might get me and my car in.

Comment

I missed the announcement for tickets to the drive in, which sucks. I'm working another angle that might get me and my car in.
                                That's what I am shooting for. Hopefully someone has one and would rather ride in the wagon instead of their Neon or such.

Comment

Working...
                                X