• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Favreau's The Jungle Book

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

ehhh i dont know. i might have to bust out the ole vhs tape though

Comment

I like it. I like that Disney has been doing mostly good live action adaptations lately. And it has Bill Murray as Baloo, Ben Kingsley as Baghera, and Christopher Walken as King Louie in it. That cast has some promise, and the cgi in the trailer looked good. Plus the whistling of "Bare Necessities" was good, I hope that is actually in the film.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

kaa wasnt a girl!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          kaa wasnt a girl!
          Good point, but I might be able to let that slide. I actually watched the trailer and was thinking "I don't remember a talking girl snake", but I figured it had just been too long since I had seen it.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Sounds like Scarlet Johansson as Kaa, I'm good with that.

Comment

You guys are missing the point, women are deceptive and evil!
              sigpic

Comment

Will be completely disappoint if it doesn't have King Louie of the Apes/Louis Prima, "I Wanna Be Like You" jam in it like the original.

Comment

The crazy thing is the entire movie was filmed in Los Angeles.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I am holding this to stupid high expectations! Was one of my favorite movies as a kid.

Comment

Can't really tell. Really liked the original animated one, and remember seeing the live action one as a kid and didn't think that was too bad then.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

i was watching the jungle book earlier tonight (courtesy of some beer and geenery ) and noticed kaa's voice seemed familar. same as winnie the poo. hah

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          Sounds like Scarlet Johansson as Kaa, I'm good with that.
                          Sounds like her? They showed her name in the fucking trailer.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I saw a trailer for it on the 3D IMAX screen last night, it looks really good.

Scarlett Johansson Kaa
                            Idris Elba Shere Khan
                            Bill Murray Baloo
                            Ben Kingsley Bagheera
                            Christopher Walken King Louie
                            Giancarlo Esposito Akela
                            Lupita Nyong'o Raksha

Comment

I do not remember much about the Jungle Book but is it just me or is King Louie (I think that's him) huge!?

I don't remember him that big.. Just normal size with bananas on his head.

Comment

Working...
                              X