No announcement yet.

Justified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it wouldn't have been for his voice I would have never noticed Sam, all clean shaven and old.

Comment

• raylon is a real piece of shit. i'm not for the "bad guys," but trying to fuck eva over? he's just as crooked as boyd.

Comment

• Great start.
        I did not see the Dewey shot coming.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• She knew the job was dangerous when she took the deal to get out of prison. Raylon isn't fucking her over, that's the life of a CI.

I knew Dewey was going to die as soon as he "saw the sign" in the diner. No one does what he did to Boyd and lives. Didn't know for sure how soon he would go though, thought they might get a few more miles out of that story.

Overall, I'd say a good start to a final season. Really looking forward to seeing how they build the character for Sam. Has much potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            If it wouldn't have been for his voice I would have never noticed Sam, all clean shaven and old.
            Really? Looks about the same as he did in Tombstone if you ask me - just a few more miles...

Should be a good final season - peeps already dying...
            Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
            I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
              She knew the job was dangerous when she took the deal to get out of prison. Raylon isn't fucking her over, that's the life of a CI.

I knew Dewey was going to die as soon as he "saw the sign" in the diner. No one does what he did to Boyd and lives. Didn't know for sure how soon he would go though, thought they might get a few more miles out of that story.

Overall, I'd say a good start to a final season. Really looking forward to seeing how they build the character for Sam. Has much potential.
              you just want Raylons cock. Do you remember why he stayed to help nag boy? Something to do with letting Augustine be murdered. He's just like every other crooked power tripping cop.

Using the woman he was fucking and cared for to keep his toes out of the fire.

Bam

Comment

• Ha Ha!

Comment

• Yeah, Raylan has become a pretty shitty person.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• OK, what happened in this weeks episode? I cut DirecTv and have no FX connections to watch, and I aint paying Amazon to watch the last 2 episodes when I can get a recap here! :-)

Comment

• Raylan had a conversation with the new hired gun of Avery's

Filler

Said hired gun kills grandmother of the little girl going up against Avery for teh land deals

Filler

AD says AVA is going back to jail no matter what

Filler

Ava shot Boyd and ran off with the money.

Comment

• This season is a huge letdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                          Raylan had a conversation with the new hired gun of Avery's

Filler

Said hired gun kills grandmother of the little girl going up against Avery for teh land deals

Filler

AD says AVA is going back to jail no matter what

Filler

Ava shot Boyd and ran off with the money.

Boyd still alive? My guess is yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            This season is a huge letdown.
                            agreed, it's all buildup and no substance

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              agreed, it's all buildup and no substance
                              They're gonna either have to kill Loretta, or force a showdown with Raylan over her that gets him killed, or else this is some silly B-Western white hat nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                                Boyd still alive? My guess is yes.
                                Oh yeah, he's still kicking. Plotting revenge from a hospital bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X