Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
    This season is a huge letdown.
    Agreed. When they planned for this to be the last season it shot my hopes over the moon. I thought it would be breaking badesque.

Comment

• I have enjoyed it.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• I'm expecting an update tomorrow!
        is tomorrow the end, or is there one more week?

Comment

• 2 more episodes

Comment

• OK, need my weekly episode update, what happened this week?

Comment

• Avery made a deal with some crooked cops, got in jail to see Boyd's henchmen (the two brothers) that got picked up in the bogus armored car robbery. Got one of them out to "ask" Boyd where the money was, and then kill him, said he'd kill his brother if he failed.

Boyd suckered him at the hospital, killed him and got away dressed as a trooper. Avery was not able to make good on his promise to kill the brother, since Rayland headed off the prisoner transfer at the jail and took him into custody.

Katherine went to kill Wynn, who was being held by Mikey, his bodyguard, and it all went south. She shot Mikey 6 times and he still managed to throatpunch her and kill her. Wynn called 911.

Ava and Ezekiel took the money up the mountains and hid in a resupply shack for a little while, until Rayland figured out where they were and the chase ensued, until he got called back to the office to answer charges from the ADA about in cahoots with AVA to steal the money.

Rayland went back to the pizza place, where the "kid" tried to have a showdown with him. He informed Avery that Katherine was dead. Avery was not pleased.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Was a decent episode. Can't wait to see Rayland and the kid square off.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                Avery made a deal with some crooked cops, got in jail to see Boyd's henchmen (the two brothers) that got picked up in the bogus armored car robbery. Got one of them out to "ask" Boyd where the money was, and then kill him, said he'd kill his brother if he failed.

Boyd suckered him at the hospital, killed him and got away dressed as a trooper. Avery was not able to make good on his promise to kill the brother, since Rayland headed off the prisoner transfer at the jail and took him into custody.

Katherine went to kill Wynn, who was being held by Mikey, his bodyguard, and it all went south. She shot Mikey 6 times and he still managed to throatpunch her and kill her. Wynn called 911.

Ava and Ezekiel took the money up the mountains and hid in a resupply shack for a little while, until Rayland figured out where they were and the chase ensued, until he got called back to the office to answer charges from the ADA about in cahoots with AVA to steal the money.

Rayland went back to the pizza place, where the "kid" tried to have a showdown with him. He informed Avery that Katherine was dead. Avery was not pleased.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Was a decent episode. Can't wait to see Rayland and the kid square off.

Thanks! I may have to just bite the bullet and pay Amazon to watch the last one or 2.
                But, I expect a recap of next weeks episode too!

Comment

• OK, need my series finale update please. :-)

Comment

• Just watch:
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Avery talks to dead Katherine on the slab. Bitches her out for being impatient.

Ava and Ezekiel hide at the cabin. They hear Boyd is loose on the scanner.

She freaks the hell out and runs down the mountain.

Raylan shows up at the cabin, talks to Ezekiel and heads out after her.

Bob tracks Raylan to the mountain and catches Ava as shes running, locks her in the Gremlin.

Boyd pulls up, kills his driver after a dramatic speech (I'm a goddamn outlaw....!) and then he and Bob square off, whereupon Bob gets shot twice.

Ava breaks free and runs off while this is going on.

Boyd makes his way up to the cabin, confronts Ezekiel, shoots him with a shotgun, and in one last ditch effort to kill Boyd, blows himslef up with a few sticks of TNT.

Boyd heads down the mountain, runs into Raylan

They trade shots and witty banter. Boyd gets away.

Ava makes it into town, where she is caught by Avery's dirty cops and they are taking her to him.

Averys hired gun kills LuAnn's "bodyguard", then Avery comes in and has a talk with her.

They end up making a deal and a new partnership to grow weed.

Meanwhile, Raylan runs Bob into town to the hospital, and gets "detained".

Leaving us with many, many cliffhangers to tie up in next weeks finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                        Avery talks to dead Katherine on the slab. Bitches her out for being impatient.

Ava and Ezekiel hide at the cabin. They hear Boyd is loose on the scanner.

She freaks the hell out and runs down the mountain.

Raylan shows up at the cabin, talks to Ezekiel and heads out after her.

Bob tracks Raylan to the mountain and catches Ava as shes running, locks her in the Gremlin.

Boyd pulls up, kills his driver after a dramatic speech (I'm a goddamn outlaw....!) and then he and Bob square off, whereupon Bob gets shot twice.

Ava breaks free and runs off while this is going on.

Boyd makes his way up to the cabin, confronts Ezekiel, shoots him with a shotgun, and in one last ditch effort to kill Boyd, blows himslef up with a few sticks of TNT.

Boyd heads down the mountain, runs into Raylan

They trade shots and witty banter. Boyd gets away.

Ava makes it into town, where she is caught by Avery's dirty cops and they are taking her to him.

Averys hired gun kills LuAnn's "bodyguard", then Avery comes in and has a talk with her.

They end up making a deal and a new partnership to grow weed.

Meanwhile, Raylan runs Bob into town to the hospital, and gets "detained".

Leaving us with many, many cliffhangers to tie up in next weeks finale.

Fucken great write up, thanks!
                        I was thinking this was supposed to be the final episode, guess not!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          Fucken great write up, thanks!
                          I was thinking this was supposed to be the final episode, guess not!
                          Nope, we get one more. Still amazing that they got all this from 250 pages.

Comment

• A lot of things have to happen to wrap the series up this week...

does boyd, ava, or raylan take the money, who all dies....

Comment

• I'll say they all die and the cheif takes the money and runs

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                                A lot of things have to happen to wrap the series up this week...

does boyd, ava, or raylan take the money, who all dies....
                                Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                                I'll say they all die and the cheif takes the money and runs
                                Yup, some random storm (tornado), or car crash and they all end up dead. Or Raylan crashes on hos way to Florida and dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X