making a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    It's pretty easy to avoid, just don't become friends with the people who perpetuate stupidity and thrive on drama.
    that.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

you only have yourself to blame for drama on FB

Comment

Ok so he runs or works at this wrecking yard and your going to tell me if he did it, he will just part the RAV4 out back and throw some brush on it half assed to try and hide it?

No if he did do it he would have dismantled that car down to every nut and bolt. He may be dim but he's not that stupid.

He was framed and those two 'investigators' they keep parading in front of the press look like straight up henchmen.

Comment

death threats, glitter bombs against Manitowac Sheriff's Dept

Comment

He just filed another appeal

Comment

whats a glitter bomb? isn't that when a gay sex thing?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                He may be dim but he's not that stupid.
                Did you read his appeal? He is that stupid.

Comment

The freaking Public Defenders investigator feed him (Brendan) the whole confessions and told him what pictures to draw- total coercion.
                  Last edited by 95DRGT; 01-13-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Ok, I am on episode 2. Is there more to this than what seems to be a normal guy got screwed documentary? Not sure how this thing can keep going and hold my attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      Ok, I am on episode 2. Is there more to this than what seems to be a normal guy got screwed documentary? Not sure how this thing can keep going and hold my attention.
                      Watch 3 then see

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        You're still on the original trial, right? There is a whole other murder and trial, and they are not the type that repeat the same info over and over. They drop bombs throughout the series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                          And when you're done with that, watch 4.
                          I thought you were supposed to watch 4,5, and 6, then 1,2,3 and go from there?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            I thought you were supposed to watch 4,5, and 6, then 1,2,3 and go from there?
                            Baron Von Dickhead!

Comment

• Lol allight, I will keep on with it.

Comment

• WRX

Comment

Working...
                                X