Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got yo 21gms

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Can you provide one shred of evidence we evolved from an explosion?
      We're discussing evolution, not the big bang. Yes, you can relate them, but they are two different topics. One is origins, and one is evolution from one organism to another. You don't necessarily have to believe in one to believe in the other, though it would be odd to acquire that much understanding and not at least question origins this way.
      2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
        We're discussing evolution, not the big bang. Yes, you can relate them, but they are two different topics. One is origins, and one is evolution from one organism to another. You don't necessarily have to believe in one to believe in the other, though it would be odd to acquire that much understanding and not at least question origins this way.
        Where did we come from?

Also:

Also, this being a scientific discussion, you will never find a shred of evidence proving any of this, nor will you make any future scientific predictions that benefit humanity based on this. Basically, you are dead to the scientific community. You will depend on them for medicine, but actively deny the knowledge that helped find the medicines, and which will help future generations invite better ones.
        Huh... My son has T1 diabetes. What recent revolutionary model was used to improve treatment to keep HBA1C at good levels?

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          this is why i need moderator status for this forum.

Comment

Huh... My son has T1 diabetes. What recent revolutionary model was used to improve treatment to keep HBA1C at good levels?
            Missed the quote. First -- what biblical text improved scientific research and treatment of diabetes? And second, there is research on diabetes (type 2) causes and treatments based on evolutionary science:

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Where did we come from?
            Is it shocking to say we don't know for sure yet? Big Bang is the best theory for where the UNIVERSE came from, but life on Earth? Hopefully we fund scientists to send probes/humans to Mars to see if we originated from there, or a comet, or somewhere else. What sucks is how many people we have in the USA who simply want to point a book and not try to find the answer because they *already know it*....

Just imagine for a second what religious folks would have to scurry to say if we find life elsewhere in the galaxy...
            2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
              Missed the quote. First -- what biblical text improved scientific research and treatment of diabetes? And second, there is research on diabetes (type 2) causes and treatments based on evolutionary science:
              http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolib...40204_diabetes
              How exactly is that based on "evolutionary science?" The article basically says the gene has been around for almost a million years, isn't present in certain races and scientists "hypothesize..." as well as throwing in the world "evolution" every once in awhile. Besides, T1 and T2 are two different diseases, and you did not answer my question.
              Is it shocking to say we don't know for sure yet?
              Not at all. "We don't know where we came from, but we sure as hell did not come from any one supreme being named God because the science is settled!1

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CAN BELIEVE I HAVE TO INTERVENE.

yall fucked my thread up, and this is why i need moderator status for this forum.

SSCUCK; I dont believe for a second that you can even read, let alone have the attention span to sit down and read the good book.

i am not going to put my faith on you because thats something only dipfucks do (see your posts), but i will say look up this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_MacDougall_(doctor)

I know you are fucking with everyone, but i wanna know. do you believe om ghosts?

Sucks when someone shits on your post, eh?

Comment

I believe in what the Bible says. I'm assuming you believe in life creation happening by an explosion of sorts.

Woah there, big fella. I'm just calling it how it reads. Your enthusiasm to relate to fakenews, the inquiring of "personal details" like a teen aged girl and your effeminate choice of spelling of your screen name. It just seems to fall together. Not judging.
                  As far as your questions are concerned, I'm sure you already know the answers on how Christians believe therefore nothing I would say would be anything new.

LOL. Fakenews crunk! The indian reservation thing is pretty damned funny I must say.
                  Again, you're a shitty Christian. I'm not asking what Christians think, I'm asking what the dumb fuck behind the keyboard thinks.

PS

You have the worst fucking insults. Stop taking advice from your system of a downs kid. I'd say go to your wife, but obviously she's a dumb cunt as well.

Comment

• You get so emotional when you become rattled.
                    I'd say the overly defensive posture is also a sign of your love for fakenews. Again, not judging.

Comment

You get so emotional when you become rattled.
                      I'd say the overly defensive posture is also a sign of your love for fakenews. Again, not judging.
                      Fuck. Didn't I just say don't go ask that dumb cunt wife of yours?

Comment

• My work is done. This actually reads like a plea to stop.

Comment

• 191 posts and not any input from me...yet

Comment

My work is done. This actually reads like a plea to stop.
                            You could take it as a plea to please stop being so stupid.

Shot in the dark here, but is your Mom also your auntie?

Comment

• I'm taking it as you begging to be left alone.

Comment

I'm taking it as you begging to be left alone.
                                You're even more stupid than I thought. I'm not even mad, that's actually pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X