• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frisco to fort worth
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      You're aware that there were religions before the bible, right.
      If there is a God he certainly doesn't deserve our praise.
      Yes, and why?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Yes, and why?
        Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        What are you doing to make a difference?

There is only one God. I think religion is ridiculous as well. God did not create religion. The reason why there are so many is because of the different belief systems everyone has from their interpretation of the Bible in thinking theirs is right, when the Bible clearly states all that is needed is a personal relationship with Christ.

Wasn't him. It was his dad, God the Father.
        Just making sure.

Comment

• Was referring to Christian religions since that is what seems to be in question at the present time. Why doesn't God deserve our praise?

Comment

What are you doing to make a difference?

There is only one God. I think religion is ridiculous as well. God did not create religion. The reason why there are so many is because of the different belief systems everyone has from their interpretation of the Bible in thinking theirs is right, when the Bible clearly states all that is needed is a personal relationship with Christ.

Wasn't him. It was his dad, God the Father.
            Magic.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I don't see it as being weird at all. It would seem logical if the intervention were "divine" we would have started off more sophisticated than a tad pole or monkey or neanderthal?
              I think you're pressing God into your timeline, not His. Makes sense to me that a millennia is just an instant from an omnipotent perspective.

Comment

• Those who believe in the Bible believe God created Adam and Eve and that there is also a timeline from creation to present day.

Comment

Those who believe in the Bible believe God created Adam and Eve and that there is also a timeline from creation to present day.
                  Yeah, and now we're back to talking snakes and magic fruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    frisco to fort worth
                    Ahh. A board member is driving down to IAH for one.

Comment

Those who believe in the Bible believe God created Adam and Eve and that there is also a timeline from creation to present day.
                      i believe in god, but i dont believe that.

i believe in the god that everyone else in here believes in, not a childrens book character.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Ahh. A board member is driving down to IAH for one.
                        strychnine?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

strychnine?
                          Nah, he's mostly a lurker.

Comment

strychnine?
                            Negative, Ghostrider. Another old schooler and I are doing the Real Ale Ride in Blanco later this month, but no MS150 this year.

Comment

• i was invited with the 'work team' to do www.conquethecoast.com in corpus this september.

I think i'm gonna take them up on the offer, it's just 65 though, seems an aweful long way to go, but if its on the company dime i'll do it.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i believe in god, but i dont believe that.

i believe in the god that everyone else in here believes in, not a childrens book character.
                                I wouldn't expect anything more. Funny what contributions you're allegedly making to this earth yet in another thread are claiming and bitching about an exorbitant amount of fuel consumption.

Comment

Working...
                                X