No announcement yet.

Superman ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did they speed up and get stronger? And according to El the cells absorb the suns radiation and that's where the power comes from. .5 seconds of exposure....

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Superman couldn't breathe their atmosphere because he wasn't raised on Krypton. Seriously, did you not pay attention at all?
      I know why he couldn't. It would be safe to deduce that they couldn't breathe ours. Remember when they said they didnt think he would make it as a child???? Or how about when Zod said they couldnt co-exist because he didn't want to endure years of adaptation to earths atmo? Seriously, did you not pay attention at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I know why he couldn't. It would be safe to deduce that they couldn't breathe ours. Remember when they said they didnt think he would make it as a child???? Or how about when Zod said they couldnt co-exist because he didn't want to endure years of adaptation to earths atmo? Seriously, did you not pay attention at all?
        Lara said it, Jor-El knew otherwise; "he would be a god to them". Zod didnt want to coexist with a weaker species, it had nothing to do with adapting to the atmosphere. His sole duty was to preserve the ways of Krypton at the expense of human life or any life at that matter.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Lara said it, Jor-El knew otherwise; "he would be a god to them". Zod didnt want to coexist with a weaker species, it had nothing to do with adapting to the atmosphere. His sole duty was to preserve the ways of Krypton at the expense of human life or any life at that matter.
          He even said the reason was because he didn't want them to endure painful years of adaptation.

Comment

• Well continue this debate later, I'm getting sleepy.

Zod doesn't want to be like Kal because in his eyes that's a weak way of life for a soldier.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Sweet dreams.

Comment

• I think Crazie is................ crazy. And might have been reading on his phone during the movie

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                  I think Crazie is................ crazy. And might have been reading on his phone during the movie
                  Nope, that was the black couples to the left and front of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by craizie View Post
                    nope, that was the black couples to the left and front of me.

lol

Comment

• Just saw it. Liked it a lot. I can't really give a detailed review considering I don't know shit about Superman but it was a good, entertaining movie.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

It was a decent movie. I didn't like that the "bad guys" reacted so fast to the yellow sun. It took Superman 33 years to get that way, and it took them what, three days?
                        Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I suppose. I don't think it was the suits who gave them power though. They got stronger and faster as it went on.
                        Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Superman couldn't breathe their atmosphere because he wasn't raised on Krypton. Seriously, did you not pay attention at all?
                        Here's my take. It was said in the movie that Krypton had a very harsh environment and their bodies were made for Krypton. Earth has a wimpy environment in comparison and an atmosphere rich in nutrients.

So, the soldiers were used to the harsh environment (say, stronger gravity), so coming to Earth automatically gives them super strength (and jumping). Since they weren't exposed to the atmosphere or sun, they didn't get the powers. Clark, being used to the wimpy atmosphere, "choked" when first exposed to Kryptonian air, but he was Kryptonian and did get used to it, and weakened since his body was "starved" from Earth's atmosphere.

I will agree that I found it hokey that Zod learned the powers so quickly compared to Clark, but I took the line Zod said of "learning to adapt" at face value and just enjoyed the flick.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Here's my take. It was said in the movie that Krypton had a very harsh environment and their bodies were made for Krypton. Earth has a wimpy environment in comparison and an atmosphere rich in nutrients.

So, the soldiers were used to the harsh environment (say, stronger gravity), so coming to Earth automatically gives them super strength (and jumping). Since they weren't exposed to the atmosphere or sun, they didn't get the powers. Clark, being used to the wimpy atmosphere, "choked" when first exposed to Kryptonian air, but he was Kryptonian and did get used to it, and weakened since his body was "starved" from Earth's atmosphere.

I will agree that I found it hokey that Zod learned the powers so quickly compared to Clark, but I took the line Zod said of "learning to adapt" at face value and just enjoyed the flick.

Clarks mother also said his first years as a child she didnt think he was going to survive. Be struggled to breath earths air.

Comment

Clarks mother also said his first years as a child she didnt think he was going to survive. Be struggled to breath earths air.

Maybe she didn't know what she was talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                              Maybe she didn't know what she was talking about
                              Bitches be crazy.

Comment

• I want them to go full throttle on the next Superman and go after Darkseid.
                                2011 Mustang GT
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X