• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Trailer for those that haven't seen it.
    I want more damnit, that trailer sucked

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
      I want more damnit, that trailer sucked
      Did you look at the comic con one. I know its shitty but its way better than the teaser.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Just remember, everyone, he didn’t become the world’s most powerful superhero on his own. Somebody else made that happen.

Comment

Nice
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Just remember, everyone, he didn’t become the world’s most powerful superhero on his own. Somebody else made that happen.
            Ah yes!! Good ol' Krypto showed him the way!!
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

I saw the trailer during the Batman movie, I don't mind seeing it again. If they remake them every 10 years, good. The special effects are much better than the previous ones and it makes it that much more enjoyable.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I've been reading that a lot of people didn't like this trailer. They were saying it was a Deadliest Catch promo. Don't know what they're smoking, I like the trailer but comic-con's was better. I do like that they're aiming to make this movie in a world where Superman could actually exist; the same way that Nolan made his Batman series. So this is an origins movie, like it was posted earlier.....he didn't become superman automatically, something pushed him to become Superman. Reminds me so much of Smallville where Clark Kent was shown how he went through his trials and tribulations to become Superman. No ones done a film that explains why, only a tv show did. I have high expectations for this movie.......end rant.

Comment

Trailer was decent. It definitely shows Nolan's stamp on it. The cinematography screams Batman/TDK/TDKR.
                  Looking forward to it!!
                  Hellcat Charger

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Did you look at the comic con one. I know its shitty but its way better than the teaser.
                    I can't get past the stupid ads and get it to play.

Comment

This one seems to load better.

Comment

Well so far its slated as rumor:

Hit-Fix says that not only does Warner Bros. want Joseph Gordon Levitt to become the new Batman in the ‘Justice League’ movie set for 2015, and a new series of Batman movies after that, but the studio is acting so quickly to wrap this deal up that they speculate he may also make an appearances at the end of the new Superman movie, much like how the individual Avengers movies included quick scenes showing other members of the Avengers.

So they're going to use superman as the stepping stone for justice league which is slated for a 2015 release, the same as the avengers sequel:

During an interview with the New York Post in November2012, Man of Steel director Zack Snyder stated, “I don’t know how ‘Justice League’ is going to be handled. Honestly, I don’t. But 'The Man of Steel’ exists, and Superman is in it. I don’t know how you’d move forward without acknowledging that,” and claimed that Warner Bros. expects him to "keep them on course" as regards to a potential cinematic universe.

Comment

New promotional poster:

Comment

Comment

So ready for this!

Comment

I thought Brandon Routh did a good job in Superman Returns, but yet he has a lot of critics.

Comment

Working...
                                X