No announcement yet.

Superman ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *I woke up in a new bugatti* Love that fucking song SON!

The movie was pretty fucking badass. A lot of hand to hand combat which was a nice change. It was a pretty good movie and way better than all the other ones by far. I only caught one Easter egg which is obviously Lex Corp but it wasn't on a tower LOL. There's a scene that involves a train and all I could think about was how freightrain would be raging and shit.

Also there was NO after the credits clip of anything

Comment

• Fuckin' A... is it Friday yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
        Fuckin' A... is it Friday yet?

No, but Thursday will work.

Comment

• Good flick, no complaints from me or my wife (she is a comic nut) she loved it

Comment

• patiently waiting for this movie to start... the theater is packed!

Comment

• Hard to go wrong with the talent behind this film.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                patiently waiting for this movie to start... the theater is packed!
                Let us know how it was. Almost went and saw it tonight, but other plans came up.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  Let us know how it was. Almost went and saw it tonight, but other plans came up.
                  being a superman nerd maybe I'm being biased but I loved it. it has some slow beats early on but the action scenes really pick up about half way thru. it's hard to talk about without giving up spoilers. I recommend it tho. some cool Easter eggs too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                    being a superman nerd maybe I'm being biased but I loved it. it has some slow beats early on but the action scenes really pick up about half way thru. it's hard to talk about without giving up spoilers. I recommend it tho. some cool Easter eggs too.
                    Not being a Superman nerd, I really hope this gets me into the character like Batman Begins did. I wanna know the history. Thanks for the quick easy review!
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• I haven't heard a bad review yet. I'm gonna try and see an early show today.

Comment

I haven't heard a bad review yet. I'm gonna try and see an early show today.
                        lemme know when you watch it or not so I can avoid a kick in the nuts for "over-hyping it"

Comment

• I saw it last night and it lived up to the hype IMO. Good story, good villains, great action. I'm sure I'll see it again in the theaters.

Comment

• I got my ticket, starts in 30. There is absolutely no line here which I thought was weird. I got a bad ass seat, and they're vibrating/motion seats which I've never seen before.

Comment

I got my ticket, starts in 30. There is absolutely no line here which I thought was weird. I got a bad ass seat, and they're vibrating/motion seats which I've never seen before.
                              That's a sybian man!

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                                That's a sybian man!
                                lmmfao!!

Comment

Working...
                                X