New AMC show, The Killing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    are they going to do a third season or is this show done with with the case being solved?

This show has fastly became one of my top three shows on tv.
    The Danish version had three seasons (20 episodes a piece, three cases) so this might follow suit, but they had a drastic drop in the ratings this season. It has yet to be renewed.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      The Danish version had three seasons (20 episodes a piece, three cases) so this might follow suit, but they had a drastic drop in the ratings this season. It has yet to be renewed.
      god damn hell

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        they had a drastic drop in the ratings this season. It has yet to be renewed.
        Cause it has been broing as fuck! To drawn out, slow paced for my liking. But, I'm counted as a current viewer since I DVR the show and will watch the last 5 later this month.

Comment

Oh shit

Comment

Well I guess everybody fell off of this train. Too bad because it was worth the wait. Completely unexpected.

Comment

Very sad

Comment

wow, easily the best finale in a long time. Completely caught me by surprise.
                Slow moving projects
                1964 C10 350/700r4
                1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Just watched the last 5 episodes last night finally. Wow is right, not at all what you'd expect would have happened really.

Comment

Well, my first guess on the killer was at least partially correct. I didn't have the sister and Ames being in on it too, I was assuming a single killer the whole time.

The show was solid, but they needed too much misdirection as filler.

Comment

• Series canceled.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        Series canceled.
                        God damn AMC

Comment

• Series revived. Third season to begin in May. Same cops, different case.

I would have liked an entirely new cast. We know enough about both Holder and Linden. There's really nothing else to tell with those characters. Hopefully they speed things up a bit though, you have to admit that it got a quite monotonous in season 2.

Comment

• Geor, thank you for the news. I'm so excited to see it back.

Now if only they'd revive Breaking Bad

Comment

• Anybody catch the 2-hour premiere?

Comment

• Canceled again.

Comment

Working...
                                X