Ammo too long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
    That was a failed joke, and a dumb one at that.

I will start reloading at some point but Ive only been to the range 3 times in the past year. After getting married it seems like we have crap to do every weekend.

At the current rate it wouldn't make sense, but ill get back there one day. I had so much more free time when I was single.
    I have more time now that I'm married. You just tell that woman to cook, clean, and watch tv. You'll have all the time in the world Oh, and when she starts to say "Hey babe, coming up in *random distant month* my friend wants to go *blahblahboring* you say NO. let's wait until it gets closer. That way you don't have unexpected scheduling conflicts.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I have more time now that I'm married. You just tell that woman to cook, clean, and watch tv. You'll have all the time in the world Oh, and when she starts to say "Hey babe, coming up in *random distant month* my friend wants to go *blahblahboring* you say NO. let's wait until it gets closer. That way you don't have unexpected scheduling conflicts.
      Haha - I swear before I got married nobody ever planned anything more than one week out
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yeah - CJ - get yourself a kid or two. Between single and married, no real changes really. House added some change....kids though, that's where ya start noticing some real differences in your life. (not a bad thing either, I swear the improved my quality of life due to me now working out, had quit smoking, eating better - don't drink anymore...etc)
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Oal doesnt mean much you need to measure the ogive as that will be the constant from round to round. If you are in north dallas you can bring the rounds to me at Dallas mustang and I can take them home and measure them for you.
          "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
          who vote for a living."

Comment

Working...
          X