gun shops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gun shops?

Doesn't someone on here own a gun shop, a co-worker wants to purchase a taurus pt 1911 .45 acp. Hoping to toss some business his way if possible.

They check out budsgunshop?
    Ive had good luck with them so far, not local, but no paying taxes, good prices and ships quick to the FFL of your choice...

Comment

Nick M does at Great Southwest guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
        Ive had good luck with them so far, not local, but no paying taxes, good prices and ships quick to the FFL of your choice...
        If you like budsguns, you'll love sportingarms.com. Call Becky, she'll get you sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          Doesn't someone on here own a gun shop, a co-worker wants to purchase a taurus pt 1911 .45 acp. Hoping to toss some business his way if possible.
          First i'd like to thank you for trying to support a local small business, wish we had more like you.

I keep the PT 1911 in stock and I have one for rent so he can shoot it first.

Thanks
          Nick
          Www.greatsouthwestgun.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
            First i'd like to thank you for trying to support a local small business, wish we had more like you.

Thanks
            Nick
            Just showed him your info, thanks!

Comment

Thanks
              Nick
              Nick, PM sent.

Marcus
              '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                Just showed him your info, thanks!

I hope your friend is happy with his choice and I thank you for sending him my way. If you yourself shoot I'd like to cover your lane fee if you'd like to stop in.

Nick
                Www.greatsouthwestgun.com

Comment

I hope your friend is happy with his choice and I thank you for sending him my way. If you yourself shoot I'd like to cover your lane fee if you'd like to stop in.

Nick
                  Yeah he just told me he purchased it, glad to hear he stopped in. GP is a bit of a drive from me, but I will definitely keep that in mind!
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                    this
                    WRX

Comment

Working...
                    X