AXC 6 position stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXC 6 position stock

Does anyone know if these collapsable stocks are any good?

There are a couple of ebay auctions for $40
    Last edited by Homemade; 05-01-2011, 08:27 PM.
    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      airsoft
      I know they make airsoft stuff too but they describe it fitting the platform
      "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

Originally posted by Homemade View Post
        Just get a tapco one for 60 and be done with it.
        2001 Ford Lightning Silver
        1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
        1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

Comment

Originally posted by Homemade View Post
          Of course they do. Airsoft so wants to be real they make it as interchangable as possible. But most of the products arent designed for the rigors of being used with a real firearm in terms of mechanical force, vibration, and heat. What is the buffer tube made out of? Is the buffer spring a tinsel steel or soft aluminum? Does the plastic have so much volume filler that the impact wave can distort it? Does it meet any milspec standards or known AR standards?

It could be a good stock, but odds are its not since it's directly tied to the airsoft market.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            Of course they do. Airsoft so wants to be real they make it as interchangable as possible. But most of the products arent designed for the rigors of being used with a real firearm in terms of mechanical force, vibration, and heat. What is the buffer tube made out of? Is the buffer spring a tinsel steel or soft aluminum? Does the plastic have so much volume filler that the impact wave can distort it? Does it meet any milspec standards or known AR standards?

It could be a good stock, but odds are its not since it's directly tied to the airsoft market.

Just spoke with the guy at AXC and he says this stock is a commercial spec stock for the AR-15. My contact said the airsoft stocks have a motor and no reason for the spring and buffer that this stock comes with. He says it uses a 3.9oz buffer and compared it to the UTG Leapers quality that sells for $60. He also said they have sold several thousand so far and have addressed the only complaint that has arisen which was that it has the old style lock nut instead of the newer castle nut. He stated the newer ones they have received from their supplier have the castle nut only, but the ebay auction ones have the older style nut. Its worth a try for me as he said he would make sure his customers are happy.
            Last edited by Homemade; 05-02-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Unless you are in a hurry... AimSurplus sells them for $35

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Unless you are in a hurry... AimSurplus sells them for $35

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...ock&groupid=57
                They've been sold out for weeks.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  They've been sold out for weeks.
                  I've been waiting for them to come back in stock. I need two.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                    I've been waiting for them to come back in stock. I need two.
                    You and me both. I've checked just about every day since they sold out and that was well over a month ago.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

You and me both. I've checked just about every day since they sold out and that was well over a month ago.
                      Yep I called and they said they have them ordered just not sure when they'll arrive.

Comment

i just signed up for notification. ill buy a couple when they get back in stock.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                        X