Spike's chrome M16 BCG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spike's chrome M16 BCG

I was looking around at the going rate for these and found them to usually be $180 and up. These just came in and mine just shipped, just thought I'd give anyone that's interested a heads up.
    Alex, you'll probably be wanting a few, right?

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    I was looking around at the going rate for these and found them to usually be $180 and up. These just came in and mine just shipped, just thought I'd give anyone that's interested a heads up.
    Alex, you'll probably be wanting a few, right?

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...roup&groupid=6
    Damn... isnt this a good deal?
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Damn that's nice!!!

Comment

looks nice...but I will wait for the $90 group buy...might not be chrome but its cheap

Comment

Found a Rock River Arms chromed BCG for 5 bucks more than the Spikes above. Both Spikes and RRA seem to have great reputations to me.

Comment

Scott your sig is the shit. Giving orders and kicking down doors. lol
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Both of those BCG's are pretty nice.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've seen RRA Chrome BCG for $120 before, don't ask me why I didn't order any.
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

I wonder why Spike's has discontinued these.

Hope it's not like the .22 kits

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

This is their new one, wondering if this is why they are dicontinuing??

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      This is their new one, wondering if this is why they are dicontinuing??

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...+Carrier+Group
                      Spike's discontinued their CHROME BCG about 4 months back along with their drop-in conversion kits, but the standard phosphate finish BCG as linked is here to stay. They also recently discontinued their dedicated 22LR Uppers.

Spike's DOES have the new Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Groups out now. They are substantially more expensive than the RRA Chrome BCG's, however. The NB Spike's bolts are self lubricating (I believe they are done by Fail Zero), and a full auto M16 BCG with HPT/MPI individual testing done. To be quite honest, we sell more Nickel Boron BCG's than Chrome Rock River BCG's.

Comment

Was going to wait on the GP for the BCG but could not resist and bought one of these....

Comment

Came a day early, woohoo!
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                            I've seen RRA Chrome BCG for $120 before, don't ask me why I didn't order any.
                            The one in my AR is a chromed RRA. I love it. I'm debating on whether I need to order one of the Spike's for a .300 Blackout AR I'm wanting to build.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                              The one in my AR is a chromed RRA. I love it. I'm debating on whether I need to order one of the Spike's for a .300 Blackout AR I'm wanting to build.
                              Just ordered, they're doing Pre-orders so we'll see how long it takes to get here.

Comment

Working...
                              X