Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good deal on .17 HMR ammo

Hornady 17 grain

The best deal on bulk ammo in stock. Whether it’s for a pistol, rifle, shotgun or any firearm, we have defensive, practice, and huntings rounds at everyday low prices!

Noticed the link was broke, added a new one.
    Last edited by bigmuskie; 05-18-2011, 03:46 AM.

Thanks, just ordered 500 rounds.

Comment

damn that is cheap.

thanks!

Comment

Glad to see some of y'all taking advantage of this. There was only so much of that $15 to $17 store bought ammo I could take. I started to purchase 500 also, but upped it to 1000. Most often, these deals just don't last long.

Midsouth Shooters Supply would be the next best online retailer selling .17 HMR ammo, but SurplusAmmo has them beat (for now).

Last edited by bigmuskie; 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Thanks, just ordered 500 rounds.
          Originally posted by jason07 View Post
          damn that is cheap.

thanks!
          What rifles do y'all have?

I own a Savage myself and am in the hunt for a 10 round magazine. Followed a link to this website 17hmrmag.com. Haven't ordered one, so no personal experience.

Comment

Marlin .17 HMR bolt rifle.

Comment

UPS delivered my order today.

Comment

Got mine on the same day also. Most likely the same UPS driver, I live off of Debbie Lane. I'm gonna make a trip out to Elm Fork since Alpine doesn't allow rimfire on the 100 yard range.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                  Got mine on the same day also. Most likely the same UPS driver, I live off of Debbie Lane. I'm gonna make a trip out to Elm Fork since Alpine doesn't allow rimfire on the 100 yard range.

It the driver a white guy about 37 or so, meduim build with brown hair? I've had the same guy for a couple of years or so. He seems to be very professional.

Where is Elm Fork? I've never been.

Comment

It the driver a white guy about 37 or so, meduim build with brown hair? I've had the same guy for a couple of years or so. He seems to be very professional.

Out off of 635 and Luna Rd. in the in the Irving/Las Colinas area. They have a huge facility, something like 45 acres or so.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Yes sir, sounds like the same dude.

Elm Fork is awesome. It's around $26 to shoot rifle on the 100 and 50 yd. handgun range, they allow rimfire on the handgun range also. The targets can be moved to any distance the shooter wants. Elm Fork does allow magnum rimfire on the 100 yard rifle range. They have a separate 50 yard range for those shooting AR's , AK's and such, sitting and standing positions. It's called their tactical range. They're in the process of building another 50 yard range for rifles etc. They have paper targets set in a saloon type theme and some one-on-one shooting competition using reactive steel. The shotgun sports is nothing short of kick ass and beautiful at the same time. Some of the single stands have the shooter looking out over a pond. They rent golf cars, that's how big the shotgun sports area is. Give you an idea of where it's located, take Northwest Hwy. east out of Las Colinas, turn north (left) up Luna across from a liquor store. Look for Weir Brothers on Luna, turn left at that side street, leads you into the gun range.

Want to break clays with your shotgun, shoot reactionary steel with your handgun, sight in a new scope, or get training? There is no better destination than Elm Fork Shooting Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                        Yes sir, sounds like the same dude.

Elm Fork is awesome. It's around $26 to shoot rifle on the 100 and 50 yd. handgun range, they allow rimfire on the handgun range also. The targets can be moved to any distance the shooter wants. Elm Fork does allow magnum rimfire on the 100 yard rifle range. They have a separate 50 yard range for those shooting AR's , AK's and such, sitting and standing positions. It's called their tactical range. They're in the process of building another 50 yard range for rifles etc. They have paper targets set in a saloon type theme and some one-on-one shooting competition using reactive steel. The shotgun sports is nothing short of kick ass and beautiful at the same time. Some of the single stands have the shooter looking out over a pond. They rent golf cars, that's how big the shotgun sports area is. Give you an idea of where it's located, take Northwest Hwy. east out of Las Colinas, turn north (left) up Luna across from a liquor store. Look for Weir Brothers on Luna, turn left at that side street, leads you into the gun range.

http://www.elmfork.com/
                        I work at O'Connor and 183, sounds like a good place to take a long lunch, or make it a half day...
                        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                        X