Kel tec p11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kel tec p11

I just bought a used one for 200$. I don't think I got a bad deal but considering they cost 250 to 300 new maybe I paid too much. Pretty neat for what it cost. Fired about 50 rounds yesterday and no malfunction and it seemed to group about 6 inches at 25 yards. Is it my shooting or is it the gun. Anything I can do to improve it? I know I want a new grip (I got fingers a lesbian would be proud to have). It's got a he'll of a recoil. I'll get something better later on. Thinking about a kimber pro carry 9mm.

Its probably the trigger, I could shoot it with no problem but the 12 lb 1 foot pull trigger was too much for my wife. You can do some small things to the trigger but they only help so much

Comment

Oh yeah that is a long as pull on the trigger. I'm ok with the 8 pound pull though.

Comment

6" groups at 25y with anything short of a ransom rest are fantastic for a kel tec as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

that is my ccw. Look at www.ktog.org lots of good info. I would not shoot anything over 124gr if you can keep from it. Any thing over 124 might jam and ftf or fte. I have had mine for several years and trust my life with it. They had one the same size in 40 cal but it is discontinued and hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
            that is my ccw. Look at www.ktog.org lots of good info. I would not shoot anything over 124gr if you can keep from it. Any thing over 124 might jam and ftf or fte. I have had mine for several years and trust my life with it. They had one the same size in 40 cal but it is discontinued and hard to find.
            Thanks for link pretty informative. I was using winchesters in a white box and they seem to work pretty good.

Comment

where did you get it for #200?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                where did you get it for #200?
                Big slims guns.

Oh And I was wrong. It was a seven yard paper in a 25y lane. Lmao! Went back this morning and tried it at 25 yards. I was all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by beaner72 View Post
                  Big slims guns.

Oh And I was wrong. It was a seven yard paper in a 25y lane. Lmao! Went back this morning and tried it at 25 yards. I was all over the place.
                  makes more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by txstangnut View Post
                    P40..I have one.

Comment

yea me too. Thinking about selling my p-40.

Comment

Working...
                      X