ar-15 rra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    these are the specs, maybe you can but you will not save much.

http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.c...ategory_id=462
    When it comes down to it, it's going to come to personal preference. You're definitely getting nicer parts with the chromolly barrel, the chrome bcg, and the 2 stage trigger. I'm not big on the stock and that ergo grip.

More power to you if you got that for $700. If it were me I'd turn right around and make some money off of it.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      I'm sure this'll spark more argument but I'm not concerned about a free float setup as I'm not going to shooting anything with this build beyond 300 yards at most. If I was more concerned about accuracy at long distances then I'd look into it but IMO it's a waste of money for anything that's 300 yards and in.
      No argument. I agree with you there....but I thought we were talking about building the rifle in the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        I paid 1k for mine new. I think it is the same rifle. 200 rounds aint shit so I am pretty sure that was a good deal. You can put together cheaper but it will not be nearly as nice or with as much quality.

YESS!!! looks nice

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
          No argument. I agree with you there....but I thought we were talking about building the rifle in the photo.
          I didn't say building that rifle specifically, I said building a rifle just as nice if not nicer for less money.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            I didn't say building that rifle specifically, I said building a rifle just as nice if not nicer for less money.
            I understood what you meant, I know that stocks, grips, hand guards, and things like that will differ in cost and taste. I was more referring to the other things.

Comment

Working...
            X