Looky what came in the mail today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looky what came in the mail today

lar ambi side charge upper. seems like a nifty little setup, now i just need to decide if i want to put this on my existing ar or build something new with it.

Justin

beats the shit outta normal charging handle. never liked the damn ar pull stick.

Comment

Where did you order that from

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
        Where did you order that from

it's a little more expensive, but it comes with a bcg, and you save some cash by not needing a charging handle, dust cover, and forward assist.

get a head count, maybe enough for another group buy?
        Justin

Comment

That's pretty badass. I'd be in for one if they cut us a good deal on a group buy!!

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
            That's pretty badass. I'd be in for one if they cut us a good deal on a group buy!!
            i talked to the head sales guy and he just said to get a head count and he'd see what he could do, so who knows. i'd say if you're interested to make a new thread or bump the other group buy thread and see how many others would get it on it. i've already got mine!
            Justin

Comment

Ooohhhh do want. The gas buster is cool, but that seems easier to grab

Comment

Did he give you any numbers? As far as how many were needed? Tomorrow I'll make a post and see what I can get. Can't post a picture on my phone.

Comment

I'd be interested pending final price.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                    I'd be interested pending final price.
                    X2

Comment

I'll make a post to see what kind of count we can get. To the OP who did you email and who did you talk to? Wanna see what kind of number he's looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                        I'll make a post to see what kind of count we can get. To the OP who did you email and who did you talk to? Wanna see what kind of number he's looking for.
                        i've got a plan brewing, i'll let you guys know once i know what's going on.
                        Justin

Comment

Working...
                        X