new truck gun..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new truck gun..

Out of all the guns I've owend I trusted my glock the most.. we'll. I'm an idiot and sold it a couple years ago.. after reading all the back and fourth bs about "glock vs springfield" I was confused as shit.. after reading here and you guys saying "grab a few guns and go with what feels best in your hand" I picked up a subcompact xd .40... I hope it shoots as awesome as it feels
    "PSH!!!"

never shot an xd but if its anything like the xdm's you'll love it.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      never shot an xd but if its anything like the xdm's you'll love it.
      It should.. if it shoots 1/2 as good as it feels ill keep it forever!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

i like the xd.

my car gun is an AK47.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
          i like the xd.

my car gun is an AK47.
          i got a choppa in da car

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
            i like the xd.

my car gun is an AK47.
            Oh snap!! I wanted to buy one of those today instead but i already bought 2 assault rifles in the last cpl months
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

"PSH!!!"

Comment

I was stupid and sold mine. I need to buy another one. They are great guns

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  Oh snap!! I wanted to buy one of those today instead but i already bought 2 assault rifles in the last cpl months
                  wow seriously you have select fire rifles !
                  fuck yah you fucking tard

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                    wow seriously you have select fire rifles !
                    fuck yah you fucking tard
                    Wasnt bragging newb! My LCP has become a huge POS and jams after every 4-5 rounds(normally less).. I was actually wanting an AK til i had this issue and my money needed to go elsewhere. It was between the glock27 or the subcompact xd40.. it feels better in my hand and the sights look better too.. but wait,, it has a rail for a light as well.. So while im not crazy educated on guns i know i made the right decision yesterday.. Since I'm a "fucking tard" what would've "FUTANT" done?
                    Last edited by Stephen; 05-20-2011, 07:00 AM.
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

I have the exact same gun, it shoot beautifuly. You'll enjoy it.

Comment

Since I'm a "fucking tard" what would've "FUTANT" done?
                        I wouldn't have called normal semi auto rifles 'assault rifles'

remember the 'Assault weapons' ban the anti gunners used to drive prices up on what are basically just scary looking rifles with misc features they didn't like ?

well when you call regular semi auto rifles , 'assault rifles' you are just helping reinforce their scare tactics.

yes , I know im nitpicking here , but the bottom line is that it is fucking stoopid to call a non military weapon that. Only a select fire gun or auto could even remotely fit the definition you used. Yet now you hear tards like you using the term all the time because it sounds cooler to them, which invariably must make them feel cooler too. To which they assume is worth bragging about, like no one else has one.

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                          I wouldn't have called normal semi auto rifles 'assault rifles'

remember the 'Assault weapons' ban the anti gunners used to drive prices up on what are basically just scary looking rifles with misc features they didn't like ?

well when you call regular semi auto rifles , 'assault rifles' you are just helping reinforce their scare tactics.

yes , I know im nitpicking here , but the bottom line is that it is fucking stoopid to call a non military weapon that. Only a select fire gun or auto could even remotely fit the definition you used. Yet now you hear tards like you using the term all the time because it sounds cooler to them, which invariably must make them feel cooler too. To which they assume is worth bragging about, like no one else has one.
                          Ok.. I'm a tard? no. A little uneducated on this certain info? maybe.. I was calling it what i've heard the general public call them since ive been into weapons. By calling a basic ar-15/ak47/mini14ish an assualt rifle i might be wrong and pardon my lack of education/ignorange. Do i feel cool by calling one that? Hell no(you obviously dont know me as im a goober lol)!
                          Last edited by Stephen; 05-22-2011, 10:06 AM.
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Ok.. I'm a tard? no. A little uneducated on this certain info? maybe.. I was calling it what i've heard the general public call them since ive been into weapons. By calling a basic ar-15/ak47/mini14ish an assualt rifle i might be wrong and pardon my lack of education/ignorange. Do i feel cool by calling one that? Hell no(you obviously dont know me as im a goober lol)!
                            OK , so then we agree the reason you are saying it's an assault rifle is because of the liberal media repeating this mantra over and over.

That's pretty much my point....

read up on the AWB that sunsetted . You will then understand my disdain for improperly calling normal guns 'assault weapons'. In the ban they picked items that are essentially cosmetic features on semi auto rifles, demonized them and made it law.
                            I guess you're unaware of all that, but knowledge is power guy so read up on what people that are anti-gun want to do to your new purchases.

Also , ENJOY THEM !
                            I guess AR-15's ?

Comment

Working...
                            X