No announcement yet.

.223 deals anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you go to the catalog counter or look on the shelf? They usually don't have much on the shelf.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      Did you go to the catalog counter or look on the shelf? They usually don't have much on the shelf.
      Both I think. I got one of the guys working there and he checked and he said they had none.

Comment

Hmm, it showed in stock on the website. The y should have had plenty back in the catalog wherehouse.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Hmm, it showed in stock on the website. The y should have had plenty back in the catalog wherehouse.
          Are you thinking of the Ft Worth location?

Comment

That's the only one I go to.

Comment

That's the only one I go to.
              I went to McKinney

Comment

Ahh, that's the problem. The AMM-XXX part numbers are stocked at the Ft. Worth catalog warehouse. Sorry about the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                  Last shooting weekend before I head out to Pensacola so I wanted to give the AR a workout, but I cant find anything. Anyone know of any good deals on .223? I checked gun-deals.com and the only way to get brass under $0.37/round is to buy at least 500 at a time. I was really looking for 200 or so at most. I'm about to move and dont want to drop a few hundred on .223 ammo. Any help?
                  I've been buying my reloading stuff and supplies from Natchez Shooters Supply. They routinely have 223 or 5.56 for $0.25 a round. Heck I've been buying SS109/M855 rounds now for less than $0.37 a round from them.

Comment

Working...
                  X