$2000 or less- one gun to carry/keep/transport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STFU View Post
    When you come to a complete understanding of post #11 you let me know.
    I'm the one who post #11, dumbass. LMAO!!!

I understand the question that was asked.

Comment

Originally posted by STFU View Post
      Denied what theory? That we all should jump to conclusions without the facts? Yea, excellent theory there.

Did it ever cross your mind it is the holiday season where gifts are given/received? I guess not.

And what common factors? One is about being pissed off dealing with a theft and the other is asking for gun suggestions for a Christmas gift idea yea, multiple common factors that must mean fraud.

So back to what I asked you about- you tell folks to read Gods wired yet you do exactly opposite of what Christ believes p/teaches/preaches. And you call yourself a Christian?
      You got a $2000 gift card to a gun store?

I'm still trying to figure out how questioning suspicious activity is doing the opposite of what God wants us to do. Maybe it would help to quote some Scripture for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        In the thread title. It says it in the thread title.
        But that's beside the point, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          But that's beside the point, right?
          Right?

You got a $2000 gift card to a gun store?

I'm still trying to figure out how questioning suspicious activity is doing the opposite of what God wants us to do. Maybe it would help to quote some Scripture for me.
          Proverbs 27:5 comes to mind.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Proverbs 27:5 comes to mind.
            Open criticism IS better than unexpressed love. Yale just scored cool points, here!

Comment

Matthew 7:1. You're done, Denny!

Comment

WTF is going on in here?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Matthew 7:1. You're done, Denny!
                  I think he was just surprised I knew a bible verse.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                    WTF is going on in here?
                    Denny is being the typical, overly judgmental Christian.

Comment

He's still a good dude, and if we're going that route, you're not making your case by pigeon-holing him. More to the point, simply saying "judge not, lest ye be judged," takes the passage out of context. The passage is about fairness, and dealing honestly with others.
                      Last edited by YALE; 11-24-2010, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Negative. Now if I said he was a piece of shit for (fill in the blank), then you could use that case. I'm just putting two of his threads together. Sorry to ruin your Christian-bashing party.

Comment

He's still a good dude, and if we're going that route, you're not making your case by pigeon-holing him. More to the point, simply saying "judge not, lest ye be judged," takes the passage out of context. The passage is about fairness, and dealing honestly with others.
                          It's about judging others. It's just as simple as that. Perhaps Luke 6:37 will suit your fancy.
                          Denny is not "still" a good dude. He IS a good dude. I've known him for the better part of 10 years off the board now. I have no complaints. I just like busting his balls every now and again. Like this:

Negative. Now if I said he was a piece of shit for (fill in the blank), then you could use that case. I'm just putting two of his threads together. Sorry to ruin your Christian-bashing party.
                          You read like a walking tabloid magazine. Do you honestly think you are benefiting your relationship with Jesus Christ by indirectly/blinding/ignorantly accusing the OP of "suspicious activity..." on a message board? C'mon, Denny. It's not your business how the OP received that money.

Comment

It's about judging others. It's just as simple as that. Perhaps Luke 6:37 will suit your fancy.
                            Denny is not "still" a good dude. He IS a good dude. I've known him for the better part of 10 years off the board now. I have no complaints. I just like busting his balls every now and again. Like this:

You read like a walking tabloid magazine. Do you honestly think you are benefiting your relationship with Jesus Christ by indirectly/blinding/ignorantly accusing the OP of "suspicious activity..." on a message board? C'mon, Denny. It's not your business how the OP received that money.
                            LOL!!! Maybe he didn't know insurance fraud is a crime. Who knows... I might have have helped him make a terrible mistake.

Comment

Right on.

Comment

You wacko bitter clinger Christians with your guns. I'm mystified how this thread went biblical. Haha.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X