$50 lowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
    Do us a favor and put down the thesaurus. I love how hypocritical the Glock nutswingers such as yourself are. Someone posts some ignorant-ass comment that a Glock is better and will do everything better than an HK and nothing is said, but as soon as a negative word is uttered about a Glock, all you fanboys come out of the woodwork.

And arrogant prick? Really hurt my feelings, owie. Even if you think I was talking shit about Glocks, it was a response to Buzzo's post. You can shove it up your ass.
    I'm not a Glock nutswinger, you stupid fuck. You're so blind that you can't even understand why I'm calling you out. It's not because I have some blind loyalty to a brand, it's because you do. Nobody gives a fuck what you want to buy, but you don't miss a chance to take a shot at Glock for its perceived weaknesses. Many other people don't have the issues that you do, and I doubt they would think twice about you choosing to purchase a different firearm because of them. My beef with you is that you're the same ignorant, closed minded arrogant fuck that stood at the range and told me how fucking amazing your HK was while it was jamming non stop (I know, I know. It was because of the reloads.) while my XD was shooting just fine, like clockwork as it always does.

For the record,some of the handguns I own 2 Springfields, 1 Ruger, 1 Browning, 1 Tanfoglio, 1 Glock, 1 Kahr, ...

I wouldn't call myself a glock fanboy. In fact, I'd say that I'm a fan of anything that does what it's supposed to do. I almost purchased an HK a few weeks back.

Glocks work, HKs work, Springfields work... I have no beef with them.

Comment

he mad!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

My deagle wrecks all.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          I'm not a Glock nutswinger, you stupid fuck.
          Yes, you are

You're so blind that you can't even understand why I'm calling you out. It's not because I have some blind loyalty to a brand, it's because you do.
          No, I do not.

Nobody gives a fuck what you want to buy
          Some do, but I really couldn't care less if you dont.

but you don't miss a chance to take a shot at Glock for its perceived weaknesses.
          Yes, I do. It is not my goal in life, despite how much you would like to believe it is.

Many other people don't have the issues that you do, and I doubt they would think twice about you choosing to purchase a different firearm because of them.
          Awesome, then they probably purchased something different.

My beef with you is that you're the same ignorant, closed minded arrogant fuck that stood at the range and told me how fucking amazing your HK was while it was jamming non stop (I know, I know. It was because of the reloads.) while my XD was shooting just fine, like clockwork as it always does.
          So you acknowledge it was an inherent problem in the ammo you were not using yet you call me arrogant for liking my gun. Damn you really aren't too bright are you? Self-contradicting statements FTW.

For the record,some of the handguns I own 2 Springfields, 1 Ruger, 1 Browning, 1 Tanfoglio, 1 Glock, 1 Kahr, ...
          Cool story

I wouldn't call myself a glock fanboy. In fact, I'd say that I'm a fan of anything that does what it's supposed to do. I almost purchased an HK a few weeks back.
          2 cool stories in a row, but you're still a glock fanboy. If not, then you just have some incessant need to make futile attempts at proving me wrong. Nice try

Glocks work, HKs work, Springfields work... I have no beef with them.
          Thanks for pointing that out. I have no beef with glocks either, as I stated earlier I almost purchased one as well. According to you, that is an acceptable measure of being "cool" with a certain brand, right? You almost bought an HK, so there is your proof, I mean according to you at least.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            My deagle wrecks all.
            my neighbor has a beagle. it barks a lot.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              my neighbor has a beagle. it barks a lot.

god bless.
              My deagles bite is worse than it's bark.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                2 cool stories in a row, but you're still a glock fanboy. If not, then you just have some incessant need to make futile attempts at proving me wrong. Nice try

Thanks for pointing that out. I have no beef with glocks either, as I stated earlier I almost purchased one as well. According to you, that is an acceptable measure of being "cool" with a certain brand, right? You almost bought an HK, so there is your proof, I mean according to you at least.
                So I'm a glock "fanboy" because I point out how ridiculous your disparaging remarks are about Glocks? The only reason I brought up owning more than one brand is to illustrate that my loyalty is to function before advertising and exclusivity. Kimber and HK definitely win all of those awards.

You really are delusional if you think any people on this forum think twice about the brand of firearm that you purchase. Like I said, Arrogance.

Your only retort to any of the things said to you basically boils down to "Ha, you can't read. I didn't say that. You're so stupid, you can't read! FANBOY!!111!!!". That isn't going to get it. For all of the education your parents are paying for, I'd expect a bit more from you.

Comment

...awaiting rebuttal...
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                    ...awaiting rebuttal...
                    you stupid fuck!

god bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                      ...awaiting rebuttal...
                      just copy and paste any of his last 10 comments since they all read approximately the same...

IE: you cant read.....you don't understand......etc....

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        Impossible to use Glock slide release, left hand only.
                        yea that's why I tried out HK for a while as Im left handed. I really liked my HK pistols, I just didnt see the reason for them being almost double in price.

Im not going to debate guns because it's pointless, but you cannot call Glock a piece of shit, and only sell because theyre cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                          So I'm a glock "fanboy" because I point out how ridiculous your disparaging remarks are about Glocks? The only reason I brought up owning more than one brand is to illustrate that my loyalty is to function before advertising and exclusivity. Kimber and HK definitely win all of those awards.
                          Yes, because you specifically defend Glocks and have nothing bad to say about them, nor do you point out ridiculous statements about Glocks that are positive or negative statements towards other brands, such as...

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          not only does glock do EVERYTHING as well or better than an HK, but its lighter, and holds more rounds in almost every comparable model. People buy HK's to look cool to their friends. Thats my opinion based on the HK's I've owned in the past vs the Glocks I own now
                          Seems pretty ridiculous to me, but someone who is overly fond of Glocks may not feel the same.

You really are delusional if you think any people on this forum think twice about the brand of firearm that you purchase. Like I said, Arrogance.
                          Don't care whether they do or not

Your only retort to any of the things said to you basically boils down to "Ha, you can't read. I didn't say that. You're so stupid, you can't read! FANBOY!!111!!!". That isn't going to get it. For all of the education your parents are paying for, I'd expect a bit more from you.
                          First, I have paid for my education. Second, that is my only retort because its a true statement. You are so determined to make yourself feel like a big boy by just belittling me you really have no idea what you are talking about and how biased your posts are.

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                            Yes, because you specifically defend Glocks and have nothing bad to say about them, nor do you point out ridiculous statements about Glocks that are positive or negative statements towards other brands, such as...

Seems pretty ridiculous to me, but someone who is overly fond of Glocks may not feel the same.

Don't care whether they do or not

First, I have paid for my education. Second, that is my only retort because its a true statement. You are so determined to make yourself feel like a big boy by just belittling me you really have no idea what you are talking about and how biased your posts are.
                            Coming from an outside observer who doesn't give a shit about this argument, you are coming off as a real douche in this thread. Obviously he defended the Glock because that is the gun you were addressing with your comments
                            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                              Coming from an outside observer who doesn't give a shit about this argument, you are coming off as a real douche in this thread. Obviously he defended the Glock because that is the gun you were addressing with your comments
                              clearly he has anger and control issues

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                clearly he has anger and control issues
                                Its funny, because in person i like the dude...lol.....on here i cant fucking stand him LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X