X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gawd damn! Gotta pay to play I guess.
    Ded

Comment

• Quarter million? Shoot, I'm sure I got that much in the washing machine clanging around from pocket change.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• DFWMustangs.com M249 group buy! I'll change in my quarters and return cans.
        Ded

Comment

• I would take an M60 over an M249 any day, so much more character, so much more history.... so much more iconic.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            I would take an M60 over an M249 any day, so much more character, so much more history.... so much more iconic.
            I see what you did there.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I have a friend with a 249 and it's by far the most fun beltfed I've ever played with.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                I have a friend with a 249 and it's by far the most fun beltfed I've ever played with.
                must be a pre sample form 4 SOT weapon. There are several of those out there.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  must be a pre sample form 4 SOT weapon. There are several of those out there.
                  Of course. It's a postie.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Now there is some dedication and love to a gun. There is no way I could come close to remembering one of the many S/N I was issued. But then again it has been since '98 and i was never issued a M249, a M2 but never a SAW.

I think the answer to that question is in "THE CASH". The old, if you have to ask you can't afford it. If had to WAG I would say $35,000.
                    Every now and then, I'll remember one of the M16/M4s I had. Never remembered the MK19, or the .50 we had on the ASV, since we never pulled them to secure them, and I had the numbers written down in my notebook I always had with me.

For some reason the SAW just stuck with me. I carried it on my both my deployments, and both times I was allowed to modify it to my preferences. I also seemed to be one of the few that had one that wouldn't jam, but I think that was more due to my attention to detail in cleaning it, and just taking care of it.

A quarter million is a hefty price tag, but if I had $300k, I would buy it in a heartbeat!!! Someday, if I ever get the SOT and such, I'm going to build me one.

-Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by reo View Post
                      Every now and then, I'll remember one of the M16/M4s I had. Never remembered the MK19, or the .50 we had on the ASV, since we never pulled them to secure them, and I had the numbers written down in my notebook I always had with me.

For some reason the SAW just stuck with me. I carried it on my both my deployments, and both times I was allowed to modify it to my preferences. I also seemed to be one of the few that had one that wouldn't jam, but I think that was more due to my attention to detail in cleaning it, and just taking care of it.

A quarter million is a hefty price tag, but if I had $300k, I would buy it in a heartbeat!!! Someday, if I ever get the SOT and such, I'm going to build me one.

-Eric
                      Just become a dealer and make friends with a Cleo and buy a $5k demo gun.

Comment

The post sample M249s that I have seen run about 7-8k.

Also, I have seen a couple of transferable M240s for sale for just under 100k.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          The post sample M249s that I have seen run about 7-8k.

Also, I have seen a couple of transferable M240s for sale for just under 100k.
                          Like always that shit fluctuates daily.

If I had to have a 240 id buy the numerous cheaper mag58.

Comment

Actually, I'm going to be applying for my FFL in September once my business partner returns from Afghanistan. If things take off well enough, then I may look at doing something like that. Granted, there are other priorities, but there is no denying the fun of belt fed madness.

-Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
                              The bullet travels in an arc, so it leaves the muzzle pointed up maybe a degree or a few depending on how far the target is.

The bullet leaves the barrel at the same plane as the barrel. Once it exits the barrel, gravity does its thing, but the point at the muzzle is the height of its arc.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                                The bullet leaves the barrel at the same plane as the barrel. Once it exits the barrel, gravity does its thing, but the point at the muzzle is the height of its arc.
                                Not necessarily. The angle of the barrel just determines the length of the parabola, all things being equal. He just didn't understand that a bullet doesn't, "lift," when it exits the barrel.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X