No announcement yet.

2011 DFWMustangs.net suppressor group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any have a date on when a decision will be made? I might be in for a 5.56 and my buddy wants in on a 7.62.
    It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
      Any have a date on when a decision will be made? I might be in for a 5.56 and my buddy wants in on a 7.62.
      There's no decision to make. They need 25 people to commit to buying anything on the list, once they have that they will move forward.

CJ estimated late August. If you are for sure let them know so they can count you towards their total.
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• I'm out.

Comment

• I'm back down to a YHM mite. FML. No Sparrow for me.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
            I'm back down to a YHM mite. FML. No Sparrow for me.
            Lies, but acceptable. Alright guys, time for a spreadsheet. I'm buying suppressors regardless. Lets make it cheaper for all of us. If you've ever considered doing it, now is the time. Both me and the rest of the guys can walk you through it if fear is your primary concern.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• So what is the overall cost for this? I know the suppresor plus $200...but how much is the trust, etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                So what is the overall cost for this? I know the suppresor plus $200...but how much is the trust, etc?
                A trust from an attorney will run you around $250 to $1000 depending on what you do. I've never seen a group buy that included the cost of a trust, but kbscobravert (Keith) is doing copies for $50 which is a steal. You can also do the CLEO standard path and not pay any of that, but more headache and time consuming.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  A trust from an attorney will run you around $250 to $1000 depending on what you do. I've never seen a group buy that included the cost of a trust, but kbscobravert (Keith) is doing copies for $50 which is a steal. You can also do the CLEO standard path and not pay any of that, but more headache and time consuming.
                  The $50 deal sounds good to me! I'm still in

Comment

• Alright guys, here is a cheap spreadsheet I put together half drunk. I'll add in the Index() formula tomorrow, but GoogleDocs was bitching so I didn't try to figure it how to do it in google.

GroupBuy Username,Suppressor,Total Buyers Confirmed:,8 Sparrow SS,Total Units Requested:,10 Phantom SS/QD 7.62,Units required to reach Goal:,15 ffRich,Cobra 9/40/45 That_Is_My_El_Camino,Sparrow SS gat0r,Sparrow SS bottlerocket,AAC Ti-Rant 45 bjtheman1,YHM Mite 94StangFiveO,Sparrow SS boomhauer,...

Add yourself to to list and then in the second column select your suppressor. If you have more than one, list it under eachother, but don't double up your name (use my example as reference).

Comment

• Keith...HOOK A BROTHA UP.

I can paypal ya or give you cash if you ever come home.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        I'm definitely down!

Comment

• How would a copy of a trust work? Just sub my info instead of his more or less?
                          Jon

Comment

• I changed my mind again, and updated my info on the spreadsheet.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                              How would a copy of a trust work? Just sub my info instead of his more or less?
                              yes
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Im still on the edge... Im worried about a threaded barrel after KBS's disaster for his XD.

Whats the complete process?
                                Buy from Jeff
                                Get serial, submit paperwork
                                wait a long ass time
                                pick up from Jeff?

What happens if paperwork isnt approved?

Is this open to our friends? Have a couple people at work that might be interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X