2011 DFWMustangs.net suppressor group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    Im still on the edge... Im worried about a threaded barrel after KBS's disaster for his XD.

Whats the complete process?
    Buy from Jeff
    Get serial, submit paperwork
    wait a long ass time
    pick up from Jeff?

What happens if paperwork isnt approved?

Is this open to our friends? Have a couple people at work that might be interested.
    The dealer will generally fill out the paperwork with the info he has regarding the item and his business info. You'll fill out the other areas and mail it all in with the trust and a $200 check. When it's approved your dealer receives the paperwork and notifies you for pick up.

If for some unknown reason youre not approved, your dealer should refund your item and the ATF will eventually refund your $200.

Comment

Im still on the edge... Im worried about a threaded barrel after KBS's disaster for his XD.
      Buy from Jeff
      wait a long ass time
      pick up from Jeff?

Is this open to our friends? Have a couple people at work that might be interested.
      I got the barrel figured out. Storm Lake was the answer. They have them for 4" and 5". The barsto 5" I bought that will not work is getting turned down, cut down and rethreaded to fit the sub compact.

The process is very simple. David is right Jeff should do most of the blocks on the form and all you do is supply signature, check and copy of trust. Then the wait begins. My last ones took 60 days from filing to stamps in my hand.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Buy from Jeff
        wait a long ass time
        pick up from Jeff?

It's much much easier than you might think. If you've considered doing it, now is your opportunity.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ok guys....Im in for an Osprey....maybe a sparrow

CJ... can people from my work sign up?

Comment

• Are you guys choosing the mite over the sparrow due to price? The sparrow seems more serviceable and quiter

Comment

• Again, I'm in for a Sparrow.

Comment

• Damn, I wish I had a use for a supressor. I still cant convince myself I need one.
                IMG_0424

Comment

• Originally posted by GAP View Post
                  Damn, I wish I had a use for a supressor. I still cant convince myself I need one.
                  Here let me help you out. You need one. There that was easy.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Im probably going to be in for a sparrow as well.. my dad bought an old S&W Model 622 13 years ago and its only been shot once. Looks like from the factory it has a threaded barrel nut which can be taken off and a can screwed on!!

Looks like this:

Comment

ok guys....Im in for an Osprey....maybe a sparrow

CJ... can people from my work sign up?
                      Sure, just have them register on the board and place their name on the spreadsheet. I want them registered on DFWM so I can contact them if need be.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Will someone add my name to the list for a Sparrow? I cant open the spreadsheet from my mobile..

Comment

• Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
                          Will someone add my name to the list for a Sparrow? I cant open the spreadsheet from my mobile..
                          Done
                          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                            Done
                            Thank you

Comment

• I am down for a AAC-762-SDN-6 for now. I will see in the next couple of weeks if I can get the cash for a Osprey 45.

Comment

• I'm out.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X