• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we going to come close to 25?

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
      we going to come close to 25?
      We need to get the THF guys to put their names down and I think we'll almost be there.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• if it really comes down close, I will add in a sparrow

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          if it really comes down close, I will add in a sparrow
          I am in the same boat if it gets really close, I will add on a Osprey 45.

Comment

• We need the hunting forum people to put in on the spreadsheet. My cousin and buddy from workings be in. That will be 2-3 more cans

Comment

• OK, finally decided to jump on board. Now how do I get a copy of kbscobraverts trust?
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Pm him, he got back with me the same day.
                Jon

Comment

• we're losing steam here, we need quite a few more people.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• My buddy from work said he will let me know next week if he is in our out. He's talking about getting 2. I will bug my cousin to commit or puss out

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                      OK, finally decided to jump on board. Now how do I get a copy of kbscobraverts trust?
                      Sent you a PM
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Off topic. I would like to see an AR10 GB?
                        Last edited by soap; 08-07-2011, 12:45 AM.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• I think Im going to bitch out on this one.... doesnt seem like there is much progress on getting the 25 needed. My buddy brought me to the rationalization I can buy 3-4 guns for the price of 2 suppressors.

Comment

• I think it is the wait on the GB that is killing it. We would have to wait on the Form 3s to Jeff (3-6 weeks) then our form 4s, another 40-120 days. This is the response I have had from all interested from the THF. If he was a stocking dealer I would be in on a 556, but I am inpatient.

Comment

• im in for a yhm ss/qd 7.62

Comment

• did the THF peeps ever join OR did they give up?

Comment

Working...
                                X