No announcement yet.

2011 DFWMustangs.net suppressor group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol if i get my ruger mk ii target threaded its going to be about 13 inches in overall length.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
      Lol if i get my ruger mk ii target threaded its going to be about 13 inches in overall length.
      Yeah the sparrow is the same outer diameter as the target barrels, it looks like an extension of the barrel. I have both a stainless 10/22, and stainless MKII, so I'm going to get a sparrow in the white, so it matches.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        When it reduces the db output of the weapon I would assume
        Yup.

I wouldn't say the XM177 moderator would be a good example, more laughable, but it's design is intended to reduce noise and flash. Thing is the gun is still loud as fuck. But as a baffled moderator it does reduce noise by a very small amount. More so than if it wasn't applied.

Comment

• let's get a count again, see where we are.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm in for a Sparrow.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              let's get a count again, see where we are.
              I am down for 1 and depending on the date the coin is due I may make that 2.

Exact model I am still debating.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Well...the lawyer I talked to doesnt do gun trusts... anyone know someone?

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  Well...the lawyer I talked to doesnt do gun trusts... anyone know someone?
                  SC-Texas off of Ar15.com Sean Cody charged $350

He is in Houston and runs txguntrustlawyer.com
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    SC-Texas off of Ar15.com Sean Cody charged $350

He is in Houston and runs txguntrustlawyer.com
                    Thanks... I will have to hit him up. Maybe we can get a group discount....

Comment

• i might be in on one for a 7.62 but i think im out of luck since thats not what everyone will want.

which one would you suggest for a .308 remington 700?

Comment

• SO just to clarify to some who have asked, Jeff is going to order the cans and they will be waiting at his place for the Form 4s/Stamps to get approved, or will their be an additional wait? I have had quite a few people say that some of the cans listed on the table are on back order.

Comment

• Originally posted by franks View Post
                          i might be in on one for a 7.62 but i think im out of luck since thats not what everyone will want.

The last thing that was mentioned by CJ was that the group buy prices are good if we can get 25 orders in total. There isn't a minimum for a specific model from what I understand?

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                          SO just to clarify to some who have asked, Jeff is going to order the cans and they will be waiting at his place for the Form 4s/Stamps to get approved, or will their be an additional wait? I have had quite a few people say that some of the cans listed on the table are on back order.
                          The form 4's can't be completed until you have the S/N off the suppressor. So it would be order the can, wait for Jeff to receive it, complete the form 4 with $200 and mail to BATF, wait for the approved form 4 to be received, pick up your can.

Yay for months of waiting after you shell out the $$$
                          Last edited by jakesford; 07-11-2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                            The form 4's can't be completed until you have the S/N off the suppressor. So it would be order the can, wait for Jeff to receive it, complete the form 4 with $200 and mail to BATF, wait for the approved form 4 to be received, pick up your can.

Yay for months of waiting after you shell out the $$$
                            I know the S/N is needed for the Form 4, but have had people ask if they were pre-production S/Ns or if Jeff had stock. I know he does They just do not have to wait double to save a few dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by franks View Post
                              i might be in on one for a 7.62 but i think im out of luck since thats not what everyone will want.

no, you're fine. We just need 25 total, not the 10 minimum of each we mentioned before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                                I know the S/N is needed for the Form 4, but have had people ask if they were pre-production S/Ns or if Jeff had stock. I know he does They just do not have to wait double to save a few dollars.
                                gotcha, I think for some of these models, there are probably dealers out there that could match these prices. If they have stock then that might be the way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X